Kim & Kourtney

Bikini Battle in the Caribbean

4/2/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0402_kim_kardashian_launch_v54It was belly bump vs. booty bump, as bikini-clad Kim and Kourtney Kardashian let all their loveliness hang out while vacationing in the Dominican Republic this weekend.

While pregnant Kourtney flashed her bulging stomach, Kim made sure her posterior pride and joy enjoyed its moment in the sun too.

The Kardashian sisters are always ready for their close-ups.

bittybaby

Is your pet missing? It's possible one of the fame whores ate it.

Butta-fly

Gawd TMZ...this family is so over exposed. Harvey you must be getting blow-j**bs and your a** fingered from Mumma Kris. Who cares if Lard A** Kimmie and BackFat Kourt are poolside....you can definitely tell their magazine photos are shopped to tha MAX!

Celebrities Suck

I thought I was over weight till I saw this picture. Thank you Kim, because of you I no longer think I am over weight. I'm a size 8 and I thought I was fat. "Sarcasm"

Phoenix1

Do guys really like this? I mean, a nice A S S, sure... but a huge fat A S S? Really? I think it looks quite odd...and gross!

AJFS

How are fuzzy out of focus pictures of these shameless fame whores news worthy?

Silverado Mom

I never realized Kourtney had a nose job. And it was so very different. I really wish she didn't. It was so perfectly beautiful before. It was flatter and a little wider. But it was gorgeous. I love the flatter bridge noses that sit upright. Idiots nose now looks like her sister Kim's.

2idiots

Kim claims to have lost weight (diet pills) - clearly she found it AND more!
Sorry Kim I know you BELIEVE you're a size 2 but honestly the only part of you that could possibly be a size two is your hoof...i mean FOOT.

self-employed

Pregnant in a bikini is a no-no. Those butts need their own zip code. Cover up, girls.

cha cha

Kourtney has a rat face and Kim is a pig suey fat azz

cha cha

Thank God Kris H doesn't have to hose down that nasty fat azz anymore ...... but poor Bruce Jener, can you see him every morning with all them gypsies home at one time lining up for a hosing .... some bad whoop azzz from those skanks

pipa

someone is pregnant from the ass!!

Who Knew

Yuk, no winners in this battle, the losers are my eyes. My eyes could not focus on that huge a$$ all at once, me the worst headache. Prego cover up a little and respect yourself.

Who Knew

Oops, should read gave me the worst headache

6one9

Cover UP ```that [ASS]
Not HATING`````````````` just SAYIN!!

John T.

Both are slutty whores, so is thier filthy mother. The step dad is a low life whimp.