Jesse James' Dog Cinnabun

In Good Health

4/8/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408_Cinnabun_wm
Jesse James' prized pit bull Cinnabun has been in Texas with Jesse for over a year now and everything really is bigger in Texas ... because Cinnabun has put back on all the weight she lost during her health scare in 2010.

You'll remember ... Cinnabun went missing for three weeks and when she returned home, she was nearly 23 pounds lighter.

But Cinnabun is two and a half years old now and we're told she has been in perfect health lately and hangs with Jesse at the shop in Texas, just like she did in Long Beach.

Cinnabun will be a regular fixture on Jesse's new show, "Jesse James: Outlaw Garage," which premieres tomorrow on Discovery.

Carl Wive

Ohh, thank God. Now I can finally breath a sign of relief and get some sleep. I was so worried for that pig's dog.

KicksandGiggles

Seriously, is it really this slow of a news day??? THIS is what your reporters and news teams can come up with???

PitBullLover

she's a beauty!! a well loved and noble dog.....all pits are.... when treated with kindness, respect and love love love.

Justice_4_Kelly

@KicksandGiggles

*whispers* They posted this to promote his new show that no one knew existed until now ($$$). The dog is an afterthought.

D

Cute girl!!!

rsmik

I would rather watch his dog than his show

strange indeed

Pit bull?? This dog doesn't look like an American Pit Bull Terrier to me, but more like a barrel chested , big head, and cropped ear mixed breed. Because of its size and stocky features, Cinnabun looks like a dog that has been bred for show, or appearance. A true pit bull terrier is a little but more leggy, agile, and a lot leaner, but this dog appeals to the "I am a bad ass with mean dog" type of crowd.

real pit bull:

Heidi

I'm in the minority here it appears, however, Kudos' to TMZ for following up on Cinnabun!!!! As a huge animal lover have read all that you've covered on the dog & loved it....
Jessie? For me, to each his own.. Whatever happened, & none of us were actually there, so whatever happened was between them...It appears that Sandra has forgiven him & moved on with her life & glad to see Jessie is too.... Wish him the best with his new show as well & imagine Cinnabun will be the 'breakout star'!!!!! :) Luv' it!!! :)

Politico Pablo

I guess Cinnabun is negotiating for his own show on the Discovery Channel.

stu

How's Lassie been TMZ?

Stanovich

Everyone hates Jesse James, but they love his dog. Jesse James better hope that dog outlives his owners bad decisions.

Mocha

The things people will do to get publicity! This story is just a bogus story from Jesse James to promote his show which no one will be watching haha! Pay up sucker! JJ has no remorse about all the crap he has done. I wonder how he would act if it had happened to his daughters??

Carl

You really lose credibility TMZ when you post these obvious advertisements for various shows. You pretend this is a legitimate story, but it is obvious you are getting paid for these.

Suze

Hey I didn't know it was legal for a pig to own a dog! I hope his show is an epic fail just like him and I hope his pecker rots and falls off!

SymplyFressh