Julia Roberts

Hot Bikini Mama of Three

4/9/2012 8:23 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Julia Roberts in a hot black bikini"Mirror Mirror" star Julia Roberts proved she's still the fairest of them all by showing off her smokin' 44-year-old mother-of-three body this weekend in a hot black Tory Burch bikini.

With her classy lower back tat peeking over her bikini bottoms, the former "My Best Friend's Wedding" actress frolicked around the beach in Hawaii with her 3 kids -- Hazel, Phinnaeus and Henry -- and her RIPPED husband Danny Moder.

On a scale of one to ten, Julia is still an Ocean's eleven.

Aaron Gomez

who let that walrus on the beach...

Katers

"Luckily im in my 20's and I will never grow old." You STUPID *******.

JungleTails com

Finally, something worse than of her overused laughs in everyone her bad movie trailers. That would be her sagging Tramp-Stamp that will soon being lower than her sagging behind. If this is a Hot Bikini Mama by TMZ standers, then get ready for Hot Bikini Mama Rosie O'Donnell next!

palermo

Cannot stand this woman, and have never seen her appeal. Her mouth is as wide as her entire face, nose looks like a ski jump and she has a braying laugh like a jackass. Remember when Denzel won his award, she couldn't even give him his moment in the sun. She's horrid. A low Vera indeed.

Susan

I'm so disappointed, she has a tramp stamp?!

PTR

Gravity is not her friend. It's not that tramp stamp's friend either. Also, you know your career is over when you go from playing the role of the smokin' hot chick/pretty woman to the ugly stepmother/evil queen.

Muppet

She's healthy and happy, playing with her children and enjoying life with her family. I say good for her!

jki

why all the hate? she's a happy mom playing in the surf with her beautful family - geez...I think she looks great.

fargone

hot...NOT!

Danner

Why in the hell do women think that peek-a-boo butt crack tatoo is cute? And if it's so cute, and you want everyone to see it, why don't you put it on your face?

Yak

Saggy boobs, saggy bum and a tramp stamp. I think her "hot" days are over. Kids and age do that to you.

Mclovin

Tramp Stamps and fake tits are the stupidest things ever thought up. I always thought Julia was a 10 in my book. Now, with the Tramp Stamp, she's a 6 tops.

Cannabinol kid

"smokin" what are you smokin ? She is a disaster area with bags of flesh hanging in the front and mounds of cellulite in the back. Get a god damn grip!!

Phil

I think you look great come back to the jersey shore LBI

greenmonster