Beyonce

Having Blue Ivy

Leaves Her in One Piece

4/10/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce in a one piece swim suitJust three months after giving birth to little Blue Ivy, Beyonce showed off her curvy maternal physique in a chic one piece black Norma Kamali swimsuit while taking a dip in the Caribbean on Monday.

The 30-year-old is one hot mama.

0410_bods_footer

Sue

When is the truth going to come out???

There is no way Beyonce had a baby. It is the biggest scam to the American public in the history of entertainment.

Notice how she never really looked pregnant, how her fake bump buckled when sitting down for an interview, the incredible tight security at the hospital, and the baby
looks white. Notice how she covers her baby while in public.
No woman has a flat stomach weeks after delivery. NO ONE !!!

When Beyonce announced her pregnancy at MTV award in Sept, so did Jessica Simpson, only a month before. Beyonce produced Blue Ivy 3 months ago, while
Jessica is still pregnant !!! Do the math

ATTENTION AMERICAN PUBLIC, you have been "had" by Beyonce and Jay Z

Chan

UMM!! after reading the majority of the comments someone please explain to me why the hell are we still talking that SHE HAD A SURROGATE CRAP??? ALL THIS SEE ME SEE ME SHE'S DOING IS CRAZY.. HER PR TEAM ARE KEEPING THIS STORY RELEVANT.. AND ANYONE WITH SENSE CAN SEE YES A SURROGATE WAS USED!! BABY BUMPS DON'T FOLD ON TV!! ALL HER FANS WANT TO BELEIVE SHE CARRIED OTHERS DON'T!! I GUESS WE'LL HEAR IT FOR THE NEXT 25 YRS!! IF SHE GAVE BIRTH TO BLUE THEN MJ IS THE BIOLOGICAL DADDY TO PARIS,PRINCE AND BLANKET! I'LL BELEIVE THAT BUBBLES THE CHIMP WAS MJ'S BIOLOGICAL SON FIRST!!

MOVE ON FOLKS!! LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT

Smarg

One hot body but one UUUUUUGLY-ass husband, Yuck.

RealityBites

Well if she did have that baby, she sure isn't nursing it, those boobs are way to small...just sayin'

who cares

TMZ she is far from hot get fing real you losers

KicksandGiggles

I am just stunned she is actually wearing something decent that her triangle is not greeting people!!

just sayin

I'm sorry, many people are saying they had their first kid and looked fine... how old were you? And did you start out thicker like Beyonce did or were you always thin? Because at her age, with how thick she is I don't believe for a minute this is an "afterbirth" body.

linda

she gets uglier with age!!!!

arnold

just trying to figure out how she is this fat ass that everyone keeps saying on this post? no she isnt your, to the white audience, rail thin ass chick with huge tits, no thighs and no ass.....but there aint a damn thing wrong with her body! to each their own but some of you are looking ridiculous out here saying she needed to be rolled back into the water. get the fuccc kk outta here with your lame asses!

who cares

Ok I am not a music fan or follow these so called stars. I never listen to music watch videos or awards shows. So other then a few classic rock songs I don't know who sings what songs like must people into music does. So I never understood why people were so adamant that she faked this until I just seen the video. They should have had her rehearse how a pregnant women sits they can not bend over and sit down like a person who isn't pregnant. It was obviously fake.

Marvin

I guess Bouncy will now be known as "Jiggley".

who cares

Let pretend I am pregnant then when our slave has the baby we can give it a stripper name like Blue Ivy!!!!

who cares

I hear Blue Ivy Lounge has some hot strippers! Enough said!!!!!

Cheryl

LOL U can tell that she is trying so so hard to prove to us that she did give birth. hahaha

B0SS

If you fat smuts stop having all these babies by Jethrow and Ned without so much as an engagement ring... you wouldn't be so bitter. Don't blame Beyonce for your trailer park misery. LOL fat slores irk me