Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

spam

lisa is nothing but a disgusting ****..

spam

lisa is nothing but a disgusting ****..

ari

More likely than not, she's not acquainted with Lisa Lamponelli's style. I love Lisa and can't wait to see one of her shows. And yes I'm Latino. She's f-ing wrong on all levels ;-)

DesertRose

Lampanelli is vile. To make a living by degrading everyone in your path is not making a living in my book. She is uncouth with a mouth that needs Drano. There is no reason to insult people the way she does. I believe it only shows her great insecurity... She is not the end all on the show. The show was there before her and will be there after her. What she has done is show the world what a mean and uncaring person she really is.

I, too am surprised that Trump has not put an end to her.

She is Vile, Fat, JEALOUS and Ugly Bitch that looks like a bag lady.

DesertRose

I, too am surprised that Trump has not put an end to her.

She is Vile, Fat, JEALOUS and Ugly Bitch that looks like a bag lady.

karen

How does this horrible person get away with this? How is it in any way funny? Why is she
not sued for everything she has?
I have seen a lot of trashy comics but she is by far the meanest, nastiest, most foul mouthed
I ever witnessed.
She certainly should not be representing a charity or be on CA!

dee

Lisa is just another loud foul mouth who thinks making rude jesters and remarks is funny. She and her 'fan club' should be ashamed of such behavior.

Shelly_Leigh

I think Lisa is horrible and am so surprised at Trump for keeping her on the show. She was so rude to Lou...no wonder why he got upset. She is terrible to everyone. I like Donald Trump but he seems to let her slide and be rude to all his guest. Glad Lou left cause he didn't deserve that and neither does Dianne...Trump it you read these, please fire her...

mike

Lisa "Fat Pig" Lampanelli does not represent the white race. She is on an island of her own. I would not piss on that fat pig if she were on fire!

just because

just googled "racist people who bogart words now we can't say them without being racist except if your name is lisa lamp" and this is what i found. whats the difference between lou saying hes going to throw lisa through the wall if she was a man and lisa calling charles an n word? sounds like a double standard to me. f^ck you lisa you fat pig

grapa

Attention. Woman this is an example of what can happen to you if you are born fat and ugly. Lisa needs to get some therapy. She is a classic case of becoming a vulgar feminist because of her looks. I believe she would love to trade places with Dayana.Dayan is unable to put Lisa in her place. She is rude enough. She could shred her in the board room. I wish she would. Lisa would have been fired long ago if anyone put the truth on the table.Lisa has lost most of the challenges that she likes to think make her so smart.The very qualities she taunts in every meeting with Trump are the REASONS they girls lost. Introverts have better ideas. They just can't seem to get them out in the environment created By Lisa, Debbie and Aubrey. Dayona's fault is she lets them dismiss her. She is usually on the money. And she is very pretty.Speak up and destroy Lisa

princesspr

....and Lisa will not comment...that's what coward do...say what they want...then goes on vacation; therefore, she is unreachable....

caitlin

lisa is a bully to the highest degree. she is insecure because she is aging, fat & ugly. she says horrible things to others in order to feel better about her pathetic self. i used to be a fan of hers but now i detest her - as many of my friends do as well. i am very disappointed that Mr Trump allows this kind of behavior on his show. My friends and I have stopped watching Apprentice. it's not fun anymore. she is so vicious . she is sick and needs help. lets pity her.

brandy

Lisa Lampanelli is a bitter old hag. Dayana has more class in her little finger than Lisa could ever hope to have.

Jay

Lisa it looks like appearing on Celebrity Apprentice was a huge career error for you. I use toi watch your comedy but you have managed to reveal racist overtones and I won't be following you anymore. Your support of arrogant, disrespectful, complete unsuccessful industry neophyte Aubrey O'Day, twisting what Lou said to you, really showed you to be hugely biased and willing to use "politically correct" social positioning, when it benefits you. Donald best fire you real soon!