Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

Bree Collins

What a racist (*. Yes, that part of your "schtick". However, she is obviously trying to elevate her "career" from low level "comedian" by being on Celebrity Apprentice. This WILL NOT help by continuing her racist rants.

This woman needs a psychologist. She obviously has serious self-esteem issues. I can't blame her. I would have issues too if I looked like her. She's just a miserable hag.

Patrick Dineen

I hope with all my being that she dies a long miserable death from lung or pancreatic cancer and that they find her dead fat sack of cellulite on the toilet.

DD

Lisa is an insecure, nasty mouthed, witch. She degrades everyone and has no respect for anyone including herself. Watching her on the Apprentice has convinced me I will NEVER watch her show. NO THANK YOU!

Elsie

Hello Donald, I love you but Lisa reminds me a lot like Rosie O'Donnell and we all know how much you love Rosie. Do us all a favor and Fire the loud mouth. I hope that Dayana walks away with the Title.

b

Lisa is rude and mean

christy holcomb

Lisa Lampanelli is Bipolar...hello...and made a career out of her disorder. She is so jealous of Dyana..she is going to combust soon.... she offends everyone, correct about that...and you think its funny. After a couple minutes of her, she's just a pathetic, sad, sick person with a sick mind...Lisa, dear, you belong on Celebrity Rehab, not Celebrity Apprentice....

TERRY

Lampanelli is a pig! Even as a comedian, she's just filthy! She's not funny, I've seen her at some of the roasts, and her claim to fame is sleeping with black men. She's clearly jealous of Dayanna, who's beautiful. She should be mad at mirrors, not the pretty girls. She's a troll!

Lita

What a bully. There is something mentally wrong with this woman. She wouldn't like it if people started referring to her as a greasy wop. Italian women are hairy ugly whores with zero class.

caitlin

lisa is a bully to the highest degree. she is insecure because she is aging, fat & ugly. she says horrible things to others in order to feel better about her pathetic self. i used to be a fan of hers but now i detest her - as many of my friends do as well. i am very disappointed that Mr Trump allows this kind of behavior on his show. My friends and I have stopped watching Apprentice. it's not fun anymore. she is so vicious . she is sick and needs help. lets pity her.

Marsha

I have never see a bigger bitch than Lisa...she never shuts up and her mouth and language get filthier every week. Why does Donald put up with her and WHY would he want someone like her working for him. Boot that bitch to he curb and do it fast. Viewers are sick of her mouth...

duane

lisa is just jealous cause she is so ugly on both the inside and out,,, it is why she makes fun of so many people, to get them to look away from her own hideousness... cant stand her, wish the donald would just fire the bitch as well as that dumb red head.... c*@!&nt....

Max worthington

There's only one race the human race, and then there's lawyers.

Pete

Yet another fat, ugly, unfunny white bitch opening her mouth and hurting someone just to get ahead.

Nice.

sholb

There is absolutely no reason for Lisa to treat people as badly as she does. The name-calling, profantity, and attitude are disgusting. Some topics should be off-limits, even to someone who calls herself a comedian. I hope her career falls flat after people see the real Lisa onCelebrity Apprentice.

paula

LISA LAMPANELLI IS FAT RACIST PIG SHE IS JUST JEALOUS OF DAYANNA AND SHE HAS NO RIGHT TALKING TO A GROWN WOMAN THAT WAY IF I WAS IN THAT ROOM AND SHE TALK THAT WAY TOO ME I WOULD GIVE HER A PIECE OF MY MIND AND A GOOD $%** KICKING.