Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

Sinjin

Another victim minority. Why the complaint? All 'minorities" covet that title and victimhood. It gets them freebies and special rights and gets them media exposure. The same media who is too stupid to even define what a minority is. If my great, great, great grandfather was 1/4 Cherokee, does that make me (a white dude) a minority? How about if I had a catchy Spanish last name but was whiter than Sylvester Stallone would I be a coveted minority then? Would I be a major pop singer even though I had no singing talents - you know, kind of like J Lo. If her last name was Smith she'd be working at Macy's. Why is someone white with a great ass and the last name of Lopez a celebrity? She was born in the Bronx (or Brooklyn). What a decline this nation has taken. Nothing but a bunch of spineless pandering whiners and appeasers. Sounds like everyone is following Obama's lead.

janet

She is just plain horrible. Not funny in the least. When you have to curse every other word to 'try' and be funny all that prooves is that she is not funny and has no comedic talent, not origional in anyway. She's like 50.

Jac

I am a proud Hispanic woman. Calling a Hispanic that word is like calling an African American the N word. You just don't do that. It's not funny to use those words. Also, her comment as a whole was disgusting. I have a beautiful four year old daughter. I waited until I was out of college and married before I started a family at the age of 26. Stop with the stereotypes and the racist talk.

Bubbles

Standing next to Miss Universe is giving Miss Piggy a nervous breakdown!

Lisa told off Aresenio for saying wh*re, but it's OK for her to call a teammate a sp*c? What a hypocrite. Lisa said this about an individual, not as part of her act. Can't wait for that cow to get fired.

Ms. Underestimate

Dear Dayana, On behalf of all women, stop representing us as bobble-headed, bimbo, beauty queens who are emotionally incapable of laughing at ourselves.

Skiaa

I think Lisa is an idiot! I have heard her comedy before and she is ok, but now after I have seen how she really is I will never hear or watch any of work. She is a pathetic loser who can't do anything without attacking or demeaning another person. If she is so great why doesn't she step up as a PM and win for once?! Her and Aubrey can just go on the D list where they belong. Oh BTW thanks Aubrey for practicing what you preach Anti-Bullying. NOT! You are horrible!

j

i don't like name calling myself...HOWEVER...how great would our world be if..

we all talked for real the way we think without censoring.

Then we would all know who we are speaking to.

If there was no politacally correct speak, everyone would know exactly who you are and what you stand for.

If Lisa calls people that name or the other girl calls whites or anyone else a slur...great lets hear it...

Be who you are...that is what is wrong with everyone.

Lisa just is saying what she thinks...period. So what.

Mexicans/hispanics/blacks/Asians/whites/fats/skinnys/dummies/smarties/

we all have and will continue to call names and say dumb stuff about each other.

We should all just display and say what we really think. You would know the truth of people, but instead..."you can't say that".

You would rather have your head in the sand and only hear nice things.

kr

She's a bully and a jerk. Can't believe the biggest jerks get the most money

nobody important

She's so creative that she's been on the losing end of the last umpteen tasks. She's not funny...AT ALL! She's the loser in my opinion.

Cindy

This woman is a bitter old COW!!!!

Jay W.

Lisa's schtick is crude, rude and vulgar. Dayana is just thin skinned.

Scotty

LMFAO! So...now SPIC is a bad name? I guess she wants it to have the same connotation that the N word has! Idiot, apparently it DID bother you or you would not have rambled on about it!

Lola

Lampanelli should take a good look at her ugly fat ass in the mirror before she keeps talking s hit about Dayana. She is so desperate to win the apprentice and obviously jealous of Dayana. The saddest part is people keep buying tickets to her stupid shows that aren't even half as funny as other comedians. She has a problem with Dayana and that's not a way to address it. Her English vocabulary doesn't seem to extend beyond racial slurs.

FlamingoNut

I love Lampanelli, but she did go to far. There's no need to use harsh racial slurs for anyone.

EJ

She is truly vile s***. She accused Ferrigno of using his deafness as a "crutch". I hope she sleeps well at night knowing she is spewing hate for a paycheck.