Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

Darren

Stupid thing to say, but Dayana is a White Hispanic so she cannot claim racism.

buzz kill

I guess if you are a woman or minority it is OK to use racial slurs, if you are a white male, not so much.

SusanCoyote

The questions is... who wrote that statement for Dayana? She's too stupid to form a simple sentence. The only reason she is still on the show is that Trump (the pig) wants to hit that.

Jordan

Lisa Lampnelli is nothing but a racist bully who hides behind being a comedian.

LADrive

Lisa Lampanelli is a stupid pig. If she is so "funny", why doesn't she go down to Compton and tell her "N-gger" jokes down there. Funny means you are creative with words. Not, in you face with obvious insulting racial crap. Lampanelli, go get some therapy for your obvious non-white hatred.

silverchixx

Get a grip, little girl!
Maybe the Kardashian brand need another daughter to whine!
LL is a comic...that is her brand...and she is great at it!

Ms. Underestimate

"Lisa Lampnelli is nothing but a racist bully who hides behind being a comedian."

Oh please. Lisa Lampianelli is known for dating black guys. Lots of them. You don't know what you are talking about. Who is it that said, "Lisa Lampanelli f*cked more black guys than Hurricane Katrina?" I don't remember, but it was FUNNY!

YouDontSay

Dayana is not only beautiful, she is sweet, giving and a role model.

dierdre

I love Lisa Lampanelli on the stage, but on the Apprentice, she is really showing her jealousy towards Dayana....she really is green with envy over her, and you can see it....she acts like a guy, and has absolute no class....she is dead ass homily, and she knows it too...her shows are hilarious, but on this show she's acting like an ass.....

Celebrities Suck

Quote below from Lisa Lampanelli
“I can get away with it because I'm a nice person, I have a warm personality, my intention is good behind it. The thing is, people sense when you have the least bit of anger or hate towards a group –– that's why you never make fun of people you don't like.”

Therefore those that watch "Celebrity Apprentice" know that Lisa dislikes Dayana Mendoza maybe Lisa should re-read her quotes....

Jordan

It sounds like lisa signed the contract to win the apprentice so she can say and do what she wants because she already knows she is the winner.

Damn It Man

I love Lisa. She was right about a lot of those women on The Apprentice. She's always foul and abrasive, that's her shtick. She's no racist, she hates everyone the same.

YouDontSay

And allowing transgenders in Miss Universe, really Donald?!
We are going to hell in a handbasket

CLINT

I always wondered about the saying "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". Now that I see Lisa, I see what they mean.

Nilda

Lisa is a pig, white trash full of hate not at all funny "Comediane". When she targets the only 2 hispanics on her team (by the way) who are way smarter much prettier and much more slimmer than her, she's very childish and high school condescending white trash. Since she loves to stereo type and mind you, a latina woman is way smarter than her white ass since she thinks in both languages making her by default SMARTER!