Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

Lolita

Lisa Lampanelli is a fat jealous blob of ****! She's miserable because she has to look at that dog face and disgusting body in the mirror. What the hell is so funny about degrading people? She's a nasty lowlife that managed to make a career out of her pathetic personality. She says messed up stuff then denies it, like the fat pathetic coward that she is. Many will spit on her grave. She said that Lou Ferrigno threatened her-A Lady. She's no Lady--I would have paid to see Ferrigno Smash the teeth out of her face. Freedom of speech has become Freedom of Freaks.

Lauren

Plain and simple she needs to do this to feel needed. Otherwise why would somebody HAVE to put others down. She's stupid and lonely, I feel SORRY for idiots like her. Don't try and use the fact that you are a comedian to excuse what you do because a lot of us know why people do and say by just LOOKING at who is saying it. If her look, age, lack of attention, etc., wasn't the opposite of who she attacts maybe she would have credit. She and all her fans are idiots with low self esteem that need this ignorance in their life to feel a little better about themselves. How about just loving yourself.

Bree

What is Lisa's reason for disliking Dayana? Because she didn't do such a hot job on Celebrity Apprentice? I didn't know that called for someone to basically hate someone else. I think Lisa is being completely over dramatic when it comes to the show. Instead of worrying about Dayana not doing the best, why don't you actually worry about your own charity, Lisa. Seeing as how you haven't won squat for them yet.

janet

She's says she's a comedian and been around for 22 years? Where? The first I ever heard of her was on Charlie Sheens Comedy Central Roast he was hyping during his torpedoe of truth meltdown. She was horribly bad. Even Sheen couldn't fake his own false laughing.

Queen of Mean, That was Leona Helmesly. Lampanelli, is not funny, not origional, no comedic talent. At what 50, this is what she calls her 'comedy' hell, tmz blew her off.

Shery

That...Lisa is nothing but a disgrace to the human race, she's a racist and a low life bitch, she need to stick her comments and opinions where the sun doesn't shine. that beast needs to learn to treat people as human beings and not as animals. If she is so damn smart and creative like she says she is in the Apprentice...why in the heck none of her creativity has paid up yet?, it doesn't matter in which team she is, her team always loose,(except 2 times they won, and one of those times...who was manager at the time? Dyanna) why? DOH! Lisa was there, Lisa is nothing. Vicious, hippocrate and disgusting beast.

Sunset

Usually I'd say f*ck it it's just fatty Lampanelli, but I have to side with my fellow spicy Latina on this one. It's true that there is truth to every stereotype, but it's still in poor taste and makes Lisa look like a jealous sow.

mer

I'm really disappointed in Apprentice this year, and Donald Trump. I guess he is worried about ratings so he encourages disputes by prodding the celebrities with controversial questions to get them fired up. Notice he hasn't tried to stifle out of line comments when Lisa starts ranting and raving. I guess Trump figure people eat this stuff up, but it's gotten out of hand. It's no longer about charity work but who can yell the loudest, I guess. Lisa and Aubrey are obnoxious and I think that's what Trump likes, but it's people like Clay Aiken, Arsenio, Paul and Dayana who will be there in the end. They actually make the show worth watching because they are there for the right reasons, not just to make themselves noticed by constantly patting themselves on the back.

DR SICK

She is just fat disgusting pig. And tired of her loving Blacks only for sex; overdone already, time for a new routine, not "shocking" anymore. Lou Ferigno should have considered her a man and sent her through the wall on Celebrity Apprentice. She wants to be the female version of Andrew Dice Clay or Don Rickles, not enough talent. Stroke time for Miss Piggy!!

JP

Could this woman make herself look any worse? Most celebs go on Celebrity Apprentice to jump start a career or what's left of it. This venue has served Lisa poorly because it has shown her to be a mean, boorish, big-mouthed, bully of a person. I hope her 15 minutes is up and she is banished to obscurity. Because she really isn't that funny. People that like mean, snarky humour will like her but that speaks to their personalities. Great comics from the past could get away with this type of humour because (a) they were likeable, (b) naturally funny and most importantly, they had something to say.

Bloggerantor

Im Hispanic too. But you cannot take Lisa Campanelli seriously. That's what she does, she's over the top offensive and racist, that her style. I'm not a big fan, but I don't think she she is a hateful person, she's just a very rude comedian.

Indigo

Wouldn't have a problem with this if she hadn't cried about the things Lou Ferrigno said about her on Celebrity Apprentice last Sun. night. Apparently she can dish it out but she can't take it. That's just pathetic.

debra marie

when you are that ugly and fat, what do you expect. she is nothing but a bully. good luck to her new partner. she is a want to be she will never last.

Rational

This is just typical of Lisa Lampanelli's comedy. Those that are saying things like Lampanelli is a bully and nothing more don't know what they're talking about. She makes dirty jokes about every race, religion, and creed. She also appreciates awful jokes about her as well. It's just whats she does. She tries to make people laugh by saying crude things. She is not a bully or anything of the sort. BTW, she also consistently sells out venues that are packed with the people that she makes jokes about.

IMJUSTSAYING

Female Archie Bunker. Big fat slob.

Dora

Poor, dumb Dayana. Thinking that Lisa degraded the WHOLE Hispanic Culture, NOT!!!! I do not feel degraded at all by Lisa's comments. I was actually called the C word by Lisa at her show and I felt annointed, not degraded. I do not personally know Lisa, but met her to thank her for doing something nice for me after finding out I lost my Daughter. She really seemed like a good hearted person.