Octomom

Ahole Smashes Car Window

'Leave California or Die'

4/10/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The car belonging to Octomom had the window smashed.
Outrage over Octomom's decision to go on welfare has reached new violent heights -- because last weekend, some cruel jerkwad straight up SMASHED her car window ... and even left behind a handwritten death threat.

Nadya Suleman tells TMZ, she heard several strange noises outside her house early Saturday morning -- but brushed them off and went back to sleep. When she got out of bed at 9am, Nadya says her neighbors were at her door ... and informed her that her car window had been broken.

Whoever vandalized the car knew who his/her victim was too -- because the criminal left behind a handwritten note, reading, "Leave California or you will die."

Note to Octomom: Leave California or you will die.
Octo's father filed a police report after the incident. The investigation is ongoing.

Arnold

Nobody wants to feel miserable. Nobody wants to be poor much less trying to find ways to feed her 14 children. She's doing her best and yet people condemn her. Cops do your part and find the person who did this!

Angela

I wonder if she wrote the letter and I wonder how the hell she got to sleep in until 9 am with all those kids!!!??!?!?

elilan

Octogrifter woke up at the crack of 9:00 AM, did she? Well, I guess she has nowhere to go and all day to get there. Probably resting up after her "welfare tour of NYC." Who exactly gets up in the morning to feed her children breakfast -- because you KNOW 14 kids aren't sleeping until 9:00AM. Who babysat her kids when she went to NYC? Paid for her airfare? hotel rooms? Oh yeah, the taxpayers of California.

Boze

Arnold-the cops are wondering why she made no mention of a note when they went to make the report. Frankly, I wonder myself! Her timelines aren`t adding up either. This is just another one of her scams.http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/04/10/la-habra-police-probe-possible-death-threat-against-octomom-nadya-suleman/

YdoIreadthisstuff

You have 14 children and you get out of bed at 9:00am?!

Clarissa

I believe the doctor who provided her with the fertility drugs to reproduce should have to pay support. He was thoroughly negligent in providing a single woman with 6 children, no husband, and a limited income to go through that process. The state should sue him for support and then it would be a moot point!

MrsWarner

you guys are so funny, I have a 5 month old and a 3 year old and they sleep till 9 every morning and guess what i sleep till 9 with them and i take naps when they do i guess im a bad mom too.

Irish

I'm a mom of 6.. I want to know how can ANY Mom can stay in bed until 9 am especially with 14 kids? 8 of them under 3????

Irish

Chris

Who has 14 kids and is still in bed at 9 a.m. ?

JTW

Leave Ocotomom alone I can bet none of you A$$ wholes could take care of one child.

Lance

How was a woman with 14 kids still in bed at 9:00am? I have three kids and they have me up at 6:00 every morning.

Ur an arse

Isn't this the case of the pot calling the kettle black???????????? TMZ is the Ahole for posting the story.

Melissa

What mother of EIGHT gets out of bed at 9am??? I'm a mother of ONE and I am up with my child at 6am. I am certain those 8 kids were runnin the show by themselves. Mother of the Year Award for her!

mariusmaximus

I dont think she would of smashed her own car window!