Kim Kardashian

You Can't Sue ME ...

I'm a Hairy Armenian!

4/11/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0410-kim-kardashian-getty
Kim Kardashian
is seeking refuge in her hairy Armenian heritage -- asking a court to excuse her from a nasty beauty product lawsuit ... because she never lied about her fur-removal practices.

Kim just filed new docs in her ongoing legal battle with a beauty company called Radiant -- which sued her last November, claiming she's endorsing a competitor's hair removal product ... by making false claims.

According to Radiant's lawsuit, Kim falsely claimed TRIA -- a home laser hair-removal system -- works all over your body ... and yields permanent results. (Radiant says it does neither.)

Radiant is pissed, claiming Kim's misleading TRIA endorsement has put their hair-removal product -- called no!no! hair -- at an unfair disadvantage.

But Kim insists ... everything she ever said about TRIA -- including how she uses it all over her body -- reflected her honest opinions and experiences.

As Kim said under oath, "Being Armenian and hairy, I thought [TRIA] was the perfect product."

Kim is now asking to be dismissed from the lawsuit.

0411_kim_k_smooth_footer

TJ

Does anyone have any actual proof that their brand is going down? I am seeing them everywhere!! It's like constantly,all day long. Magazines,t.v shows, internet!! It's bizarre-

CanIAddMy2Cent?!

You aren't Armenian nitwit! Get over it, if you can't speak the native language you can't claim it...

JammaBeanz

Seriously? She looks like dog doo.

I have a friend who, I chit you not, was arrested and charged for assault...with a bag of RAISINS! Sooooo, it doesn't take much to get charged.

arale norimaki

kim you are giving the armenian a bad name. You s1ut pee pee face aka Gokkun drinker your 15 mins are up b*tch. kim kardashian is famous for suck ray j dink famous for spreading her legs and dating skanky men for their money then moving on to the next. She is rich and famous but total trash.

boycott KRAPDASHIAN

Virginia

I love how Kim Kardashian promotes herself as a proud representative of her Armenian heritage but yet she had no hesitance using stereotypes against her own culture when her reputation is at stake. I NEVER thought such a talentless, unintelligent, desperate, self-centered, disgusting piece of crap has had the fame that we as a society have allowed her to have. She does not represent ANYTHING Armenian. What an empty, delusional, sorry excuse of a human being.

Sidenote: Some of the things said during the coverage of the story was equally offensive.

DMP

I don't care about this whore.

Hamlet

The Armenian community most definitely does not consider her one of our own, hell we don't even consider her Armenian. Luckily for her stupidity is not a crime or she'd be facing a life sentence.

GreekArmenian

hey this girl needs a reality check.. i will gladly show the court me shirtless .. and show my front side and backside.. if it pleases the court .. to show that being armenian and hairy not an excuse.. stuipd lil hoe.. she has ashamed our culture and her father... IF her father was alive he would kill himself to see what a H** she has become.. She does not know anything about our culture..I will speard the new to my fellow armenians not to support her.. She needs to be put away from the lime light for good.. She has no talent and if anything she is influencing the youth in negative ways! pleasee american stop paying attention to her..media stop reporting every move she does.. please! disgrace I and many armenians dont consider you armenian.. soo pleasee take the word armenian out of your vocab! I hope you loose millions

Virginia

I love how Kim Kardashian promotes herself as a proud representative of her Armenian heritage but yet she had no hesitance using stereotypes against her own culture when her reputation was at stake. I NEVER thought such a talentless, unintelligent, desperate, self-centered, disgusting piece of crap has had the fame that we as a society have allowed her to have. She does not represent ANYTHING Armenian. What an empty, delusional, sorry excuse of a human being.

Sandra

Could Kim and the rest of her money grubbing family just go away and stay there!!

natalie

Kim always blames her her fat ass and hairy face to being Armenian. Maybe its the butt implants, and being on birth control since she was 8 that gives her all of that....not every middle eastern woman is an overweight gorilla like her.

Celebrities Suck

she endorses products that don't work... Example fit in your jeans by no days of the week, Quickfake Trim, hair removal products, and the list goes on. Anything for a buck.

55vineyard

Laser hair removal sounds painful to me, heck I am too chicken to even get a bikini was, just use Nair.

en Todo Momento!!

call PeTA!

joel

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West deserve each other and they belong together. They are both annoying, overrated and a couple-a-idiots.