Frances Bean Cobain

Twitter Should Ban My Mother

4/12/2012 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Frances Bean Cobain, Dave Grohl and Courtney Love
Courtney Love is a delusional LIAR who should be banned from Twitter forever ... this according to her biological daughter Frances Bean Cobain.

Frances Bean has just issued a statement in response to Love's allegations that former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl hit on Frances during a recent encounter ... and it's clear, there's still a rift in the family.

Frances Bean states, "While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way."

She adds, "I'm in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother."

Grohl has also denied Love's accusations -- saying, "Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue."

Janice

As crazy as she can be and the lies that she tells are insane....it's still freedom of speech. Grow up and ignore it. I mean, anything that comes out of her mouth holds no water anyway

Gretel

Frances Bean is the product of two mentally ill parents. I hope that as sane and grounded as she seems is really the way she is. Somehow she seems to have gotten through the nightmare it seems her mother is.

kelly

Courtney is a train wreck! She needs to get her life in order and leave everyone else alone, especially her daughter who seems to be doing just fine.

FlamingoNut

I'm joining Twitter just to follow Love; she's nuts and it should be hysterical. Anyone know her real moniker?

Jeff Nice

Who has this power over Courtney? Maybe Francis but not really totally sure. Could happen some other way and then she could deny any responsibility for the banishment. Probably would rather throw it right in her face. Totally agree.

matt

I know someone that met Dave Grohl at a show, years ago. She asked him during their conversation if he thinks Courtney love is the worst person he's ever known, to which Dave replied, "Well, not really, because she's not exactly a person."

qwerty

poor kid. hopefully she has sane people in her life to counterbalance her trainwreck mother.

Eric

JUSTICE FOR KURT

Raejean

Nah, let her keep yakking until she proves she needs to be committed.

scoopie

this is your brain on drugs

Geeg

Grohl and the daughter could always sue her for libel and take control of her holdings...OUCH!!

O_o

courtney should be banned from ...everything. she makes a mess out of ANY situation she encounters. she is nothing more than a pariah.

gardenlover

In case there was ever any question that Courtney Love is completely bat **** insane.

dreaming of justice

Her daughter is the only person who could re-open the unsolved murder case on her father. Why doesn't she. It wouyld be so nice to see how bat**** Courtney becomes in the process as they closed in on her and the allegedly responsible Allen Wrench ....

Jessica

It's a shame, I actually love HOLE, but DO NOT dish dirt on your daughter in a public forum A) With no Proof/ B) For the sake of your daughters privacy and current serious relalationship (which I am sure you know about), and C)It's hurtful to Both parties involved and gets you further away from your daughter. Bean, your a classic! You spoke very eloquently (sp?) and what you said was right on and fair.
I hope eventually you and your mom one day can connect and she can get some help to deal with her Anger issues. Live your life and be careful of the piranas out there in LA.
Ciao!