Marc Anthony

Wanted to Reconcile

... But J.Lo Chose Casper

4/14/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Marc Anthony held out hope for a reconciliation with Jennifer Lopez
Marc Anthony
held out hope for a reconciliation with Jennifer Lopez, but decided to file for divorce when she told him ... she's madly in love with BF Casper Smart ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Marc filed for divorce Monday -- nine months after the couple announced they were splitting.

But sources extremely close to Marc tell us, he didn't make the decision on his own -- he had a heart-to-heart with J.Lo a few weeks back to see if she really, truly wanted to end the marriage.

We're told he said he wanted to give the marriage another try, but Jennifer confessed ... she was deeply in love with Casper ... and wanted to pursue that relationship.

We're told Marc was blindsided ... he had not idea things were so serious -- and he was hurt.

So that's why Marc filed divorce papers this week.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Sabrina

I was 42 and I met someone who was 24....I married him when he was 29 and I was 46...we are now divorced...I was only able to bear one child when I was with him.. but, he broke up with me. It will NEVER work..what is going to happen when he wants a child? SHE IS INSECURE AND TOO OLD!
jENNY wake up!

gossipgirl86

JLO is such a selfish WH0RE!

Coralito Bravo

LOL I cant believe you guys would even think Marc wanted to get back with her. It took so long because she was hoping they got back together. I know why would she be dating this kid?, because its her shes typical to do childish stupid things like this come on if he really wanted to get back with her would he actually take his new girlfriend on a few red carpet events yet she takes Casper but he has never hit the red carpet he goes in through the back lol poor kid & if she was really in love like it states then why didn't she file for divorce first. Sorry if I'm so in love like she states then I would be the one interested to end the marriage first so that I have nothing holding me back. Marc just got tired of her stupidity & decided she had taken it to far for to long. By the way I was a huge Jennifer & Marc fan b4 they got together when they got married I was really happy for them both but now Jen is just making mistakes after mistakes makes me sad for her!

jj

She was cheating with this guy all the time it was not a new relationship. Jho was messing around she introduced her kids too fast to this guy. I have a problem when these older women get into relationships with younger men especially when the guy has no children. When the younger man cheats on the older women he is called a dog and all other names. What happens when he wants a baby of his own and the woman cant have kids is he suppose to do without his own kids the answer is NO NO NO because they are only boy toys for these women and that is all he is to Jho.

jj

I just looked at her face in the picture and there is no way jho did not have some work done on her face. Granted you can work on the body by dancing and exercise but for the face she had something done.

Victoria Trendy

Hot mama wants, hot mama gets. Good luck JLo.

Victoria Trendy
www.plus-size-clothing-for-women.com

danzjamz

PEOPLE DON'T STAY TOGETHER LIKE THE OLDEN DAY...GET MARRIED ONE DAY THEN DIVORCED THE NEXT... DIVORCE SHOULD BE THE VERY LAST OPTION..WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS..OR IF SOMEONE IS BEING PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY ABUSING YOU..I LIKE JLO BUT SHE SHOULD SO QUICK TO LEAVE HER HUSBAND..DAMN SHAME

atorres

All I know is that if she does'nt want Marc Anthony anymore, there are alot of women out there, who'll be more then happy to have him. As for J.Lo I say live and let live if she's happy then that's what matters, and as long as her kids are loved and well taken care of,then what's the problem ?

vanessa

Look, let's face it, he doesn't have good looks, in fact he's fugaly, but he must have something huge she likes about him and he's giving it to her good.
she's under his spell... must be damn good
in the sack, but Id make him cover his head with
something, I can't take that face.

Oh and by the way, some older women
are more gorgeous than some younger women
a young man can get VERY turned on by
an experienced woman, older beautiful woman.
It's and ego boost for them too.
BUt Honestly, JLO if you are going to go
for much younger, at least pick a cute guy.
with a name like Casper, he should be invisible.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10