Bar Refaeli Unloads on

Handsy Airport Screener --

You MUST Be a Lesbian

4/17/2012 8:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Bar Refaeli in a bikini
Supermodel Bar Refaeli claims she feels violated after a screening by a female airport security worker in London this morning ... saying the incident "left no doubt about her sexual preferences."

Bar -- who didn't specify which airport she was at -- just vented about the incident on Twitter ... saying, "I got a security 'patdown' by a woman at the airport that made me feel very uncomfortable and left no doubt about her sexual preferences."

It's not the first time a hot-bodied celebrity has accused airport security of crossing the line during a screening ... just last year, Cheryl Burke claimed a TSA agent got extremely hands-on around her crotch.

0417_bar_footer

Jay W.

That's a very nice green bikini !

Ih8Taxes

I'd be patting her down 24/7!

Cartman

I envy that lesbian.

Potato

Man, If I were a lesbian..

Stormy

Mmmmmmmm......I want some!

kronenburg

Don't flatter yourself, Bar. Not everybody wants to get up close and personal with your transmugerence.

buzz kill

I would like to pat her down, and I promise she won't feel uncomfortable.

Kari

If I were gay, I would be very offended by this comment. It's like she thinks only a gay woman would act like this.

Amber

Wow, I think looking at her could make me turn!!! LOL She's Beautiful!

2idiots

Wow, looking at that sure makes me wonder about Leo. Seems like he "gives up" every girl he dates....I wonder why?

CountryGal

Her face isn't that great. I've seen prettier girls at the grocery. I guess it's her body that people are tripping over? Whatever!!

just_sayin'

breaking news?? really?? must be a slow day!!

Tigers Wood

There are more lesbians out there than your think. I happen to be a lesbian trapped in a Mans body.

BB not bb

Well these screeners are minimum wage people essentially off the street looking for any job they can get. They don't have to worry about being classy or impressing anyone but the creeps who ordered them to strip and pat and x-ray people for wanting to board a plane.

I am sure there are lots of closet lesbians working there who love to get the chance to feel over women of their choice and make them uncomfortable. Women eye other women like pices of meat when they don't even know them, so imagine if they are given an exucse to pull aside whoever they want and feel their body all over. It is really asking for trouble, especially for good looking women.

Remember when Diana Ross slapped one of them for feeling her breasts? I bet they squeeze them to see if they are bombs or hiding explosives. This is just a sick policy to begin with.

People should protest these procedures when they aren't trying to take a trip. Maybe refuse to take planes if they are subjected to random fondling and x-ray ogling.

There is a nonsexual way to pat someone down, and then a sexual way. If all these women do all day is pat people down for minimum wage, they must get bored and distracted and start amusing themselves feeling people. That is my guess what could happen.

Kiko

Yes, the whole world revolves around you Bar.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments