Kim Kardashian

Kanye Fits Nicely ... In My Ear

4/23/2012 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Kim Kardashian wears Kanye West earrings
It's official .. Kim Kardashian's earlobes are fully committed to Kanye West.

Kim arrived at LAX this weekend sporting 2 yellow gold and diamond earrings in each one of her ears -- a K and a W -- which obviously stand for Kanye West.

The two have only been dating for a few weeks ... but it seems they're moving pretty fast. They've already been on multiple dates, had ice cream together and Kanye even wrote a rap song dissing Kim's ex.

So, we gotta ask ...

txcn

Really the earings are her initials. Kim Whoredashian.

Starla

Juvenile much? Publicity or not, chicks like KK and JLo won't ever have a true, long lasting relationship...they move on waaaaaay too quick. If they invested half as much time in themselves as they do in these men, they would make much wiser relationship choices.

I guess some people really feel the NEED to be with someone. Sad, but true.

JMP

Facepalm. MAJOR Facepalm. This woman is so stupid, I'm lost for word. Is it me, or is she getting worse and worse with every day going by? What people are "fans" of this bimbo?????

dsa

Who Cares.. this whore has gone through more black loafers than the Kinney Shoe Corporation...

Bitchmaster

I hope she wins and becomes the Mayor for Glendale, CA. It's just a stepping stone for bigger worldwide domination of the most popular celebrity on the planet!

Butta-fly

I guess this trash *reporting* is to be expected when u have a newsroom full of alcohol and drugs!! What exactly is in those coffee cups?

~Harvey gets his a** fingered by Mumma K~

Trooper Tom

K. W. hmmmmmm oh yes Kim Whore I guess she's advertising now

icyd

Kanye’s W**** and she’s proud about it.

two cents

Somewhere, Kris H is laughing his ass off!! I wish they would both just disappear. They're making complete fools of themselves. lol!!

Mumra the Ever Living

SCREW U TMZ

Carl

I see 80% of people say "breakup". However I'm voting "marriage" simply because of Kris Humphries. They may rush to get into a marriage because it will be good for the show. Then they'll break up a few months later. So "marriage then breakup" would be the ideal choice.

drake

Geez, do you mind TMZ? - I was just eating my breakfast. Vomit.

2idiots

Why do I get the feeling KIM thinks these earrings are "cool". This is one stupid C-NT

Will always LOVE RJ

The WHORE always has this stupid smurk on her mouth area..you can see it here ..already a wrinkle forming and its jUST going to get much BIGGER!! LMAO!!

jeannie

Will she ever grow up. An earring with his initials ? Something a teenager would do.