Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

The Weekend Getaway

4/24/2012 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ashton Kutcher and Mila KunisDo "friends" take weekend trips to the beach ... go shopping for flowers ... and hit Starbucks together? 'Cause that's what Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were up to this weekend.

The former "70s Show" costars were spotted in Carpinteria, CA together -- a small beach community near Santa Barbara.

The two were seen picking up coffee and later buying sunflowers ... out of a van.

Friends don't let friends rock red socks with shorts ... so, they gotta be dating ... right?

SiouxCityBoy

They easily could be just friends. And Yes, those red socks are the ugliest socks, maybe it is Ashton's form of crying out for attention?

brad b

She is so hot. Gawd almighty!

oldwomenshouldbehave

Love them as a couple!!!

skippy

look at that damn booty! I'd be hitting that too!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Ashton must be thrilled to be sleeping with something tight and young that wasn't stretched out and damaged by Rumer's big ass head and hideous face coming through it.

Jackie

Ok...Anything else TMZ?!

Tigers Wood

Yeah, I'm sure Stick Boy was tap'in that back then and now.

Jim

If you beleive everything you read on TMZ, Ashton is dating 3-4 women at the same time. I'm just sayin'...

Legally Blonde

It's wonderful news to hear that Ashton Kutcher went on a "Weekend Get Away". Better "NEWS" would be if Ashton Kutcher would "Get Away" permanently from public view. He is a real creep who will NEVER be successful in his career or life! Kutcher, Please stay away indefinitely!

Scientific

Come on Mila....first that JT douche and now an even bigger douche? Career was going so well, now it's to the toilet just like your taste in guys!

YouDontSay

I have always thought she was beautiful, but to your question, yes she probably bought the flowers for herself and friends do hang out together.

IceGypsy

They pretty much grew up working together. I'm sure they are just friends. I have male friends that I do things like that with. As a kid, and through years some of the best friends I have ever had have been guys.

Marvin

She looks better than that ole worn out usta was Demi Moe.

self-employed

Isn't he still legally married? He is a creep.

Pimpcessa

I'm with GypsyLaura, I believe they could be just friends because of their history together. I also really like Mila, the bitch has "stones" if you know what I mean. When that interviewer, in Russia(?), got all up in Timberlakes face about something, she threw a beatdown on the loser in Russian and I thought it was pretty funny!

As far as Kutcher is concerned, he always appeared to be trying too hard to sound intellectual and older, when he was with Demi. And she was always trying to appear like she was still in high school. Anyone remember that "dancing" she did on the stage of that rap concert? She made an azzz out of herself and he appeared embarrassed for himself AND her. And let's not forget all her "sexy" tweets and pics she was always sending to their followers. Anyway, whenever you see a couple try so hard to appear "so desperately in love", it's usually not long before the boom is lowered.

That said, I'm not a huge fan of Kutcher, but I love Mila and her attitude. And I doubt Kutcher is nearly as bad as he's made out to be. Yes, I believe he cheated on Demi, and should have divorced her prior to cheating. But I also think it would be difficult to be married to a 45 year old woman doing drugs, not eating and making it her daily task to make an azz out of herself by attempting to be 20 years old again - AND ADVERTIZING IT TO THE WORLD. I totally feel that he had to be the grown-up in that relationship.

Not that I know anything about them anyway....just an observation.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments