Kevin Farley

My Ex-GF is a Liar --

I NEVER Threatened Her

4/24/2012 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_farley_byrd_getty
Comic actor Kevin Farley -- younger brother of the late Chris Farley -- has been accused by his ex-GF of making death threats over the phone ... but Kevin is adamant she's lying through her teeth.

Farley's ex, Fayrene Byrd-Doig, filed a request for a restraining order in L.A. County Superior Court ... claiming Kevin called her up on March 23, 2012 and said, "He was going to f**king kill [me]."

In the docs, Fayrene also claims Kevin called back on March 29 ... saying, "He was going to 'bury me' and that he was going to make sure that I never saw my kids again."

Fayrene never explains why she believes Kevin made the alleged threats ... but suggests the 2Gether star is a loose cannon with anger management issues.

But Kevin tells TMZ ... Fayrene is simply a "sick woman" who has concocted dangerous lies in an effort to get back at him for breaking things off with her in 2009.

Kevin says, "She's been blaming me and harassing me ever since."

"All I want is for this woman to leave me alone," Farley says.

A hearing in the case is set for May 15.

Jane

For a second I thought that was a Chris Farley hologram... technology these days

Poor, poor Mindy ...

2 people are lying. 1 of them and Barackiepoo Obama.

Tigers Wood

Did TMZ photo-shop and re-size his head?

texas turd

so if he's crazy, why did she want him in the first place? because he's so sexy? $$$$$$$$

writenow

It never fails. Men who commit crimes against women immediately go to the fall-back, "She's nuts" position. Why don't people believe them? Simple. The freakin' Murder rate.
Duh. Check the murder rate.

Everything else is just noise made by jerks who can only be jerks. Real men don't respond. They walk and keep walking.

Mazor

This is the first time I have ever been made aware that Kevin Farley existed.

john wayne gacy

the only bold lie here is that she was interested in
him at all whatsoever because of his last name;

tyler

Listen to Kevin Farley's radio show "The Farley Bros". Only on The Toadhop Network
WWW.toadhopnetwork.com

Any publicity is good, I suppose

Kari

I find it hard to believe that any woman would be upset if this guy broke up with her. He did her a favor.

jeesy

Sounds like the ex is trying to cling onto any claim to fame she can get, and is pissed his money train cut her off. Good on you Farley!

Jack

FYI Chris, all women are liars.

Asian 101

Wow .....he gives the word ugly a bad rap!

UNLEVINED HARVEY

thassa ugly dude

JayDoublePee

I have no idea what their situation is, but I know Fay and I can say that without a shadow of a doubt, that she is completely nuts. I have met Farley a few times as well through mutual friends. Don't know him that well but he came across as a low key, very chilled out guy.

James

It must be said: How did HE get HER???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments