Kevin Farley

My Ex-GF is a Liar --

I NEVER Threatened Her

4/24/2012 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_farley_byrd_getty
Comic actor Kevin Farley -- younger brother of the late Chris Farley -- has been accused by his ex-GF of making death threats over the phone ... but Kevin is adamant she's lying through her teeth.

Farley's ex, Fayrene Byrd-Doig, filed a request for a restraining order in L.A. County Superior Court ... claiming Kevin called her up on March 23, 2012 and said, "He was going to f**king kill [me]."

In the docs, Fayrene also claims Kevin called back on March 29 ... saying, "He was going to 'bury me' and that he was going to make sure that I never saw my kids again."

Fayrene never explains why she believes Kevin made the alleged threats ... but suggests the 2Gether star is a loose cannon with anger management issues.

But Kevin tells TMZ ... Fayrene is simply a "sick woman" who has concocted dangerous lies in an effort to get back at him for breaking things off with her in 2009.

Kevin says, "She's been blaming me and harassing me ever since."

"All I want is for this woman to leave me alone," Farley says.

A hearing in the case is set for May 15.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

AAJK

she didn't marry him for money,no not at all.

a friend

I know Fay and she truly is a wonderful person and an AMAZING mother! I pray that her and her children are protected and justice be served! I feel badly that such a blessed soul have to endure such negativity! Don't judge her...pray for her!

Al de La Rosa

it's sad to read such horrible comments from folks who have NO CLUE what this woman has gone troughI never even knew who Kevin Farley was till the story broke & boy did he land an amazing arm piece for good PR cus this woman is an eye catcher,lol,,,.First of all you all will agree she's a beautiful woman & living in Los Angeles ,with that look it would be a piece of cake for her to be a gold digger, There's enough rich ass cats in that town for a gal to get paid so don't get it twisted,This is a case of a nice mother who fell for laughter. .She married an athlete while he was in the minor & only played a few games in the majors.(check the payroll) I know waiters who make more than that.2nd,got to admit the Farley dude is kind of funny & after a tough divorce i gather she needed laughter in her life which he provided but as a friend of mine said You never know who you are with till you live with them & boy it seems to me she learned the hard way. Mr Farley,you are not rich,you're not a super model & you look like you are a bit out of your mind saying this woman is stalking you,ARE YOU KIDDING? This gal looks to me like someone who is a victim of a C Level celeb. Get your facts right folks because the truth always raises to the top. This dude needs a good ass kicking for putting a mother trough this.

HG

if a woman tells her ex boyfriend that she wants to kill him, does she get as much **** as a guy does? and why the hell is that beautful bombshell with that fat ugly dude other than she wants money or help with her career. Guys, it's time for a men's movement...

she she

I knew fay in la, she is totally nuts. She would only date men with money, would screw tons of people while seeing other guys, she was a nightmare. I feel bad for Kevin, he wasn't perfect either, but he was an overall normal guy, as far as I could tell..

she she

umm yeah Fay is nuts. I knew her quite well in LA years ago. She would only date men with money, all the while still seeing other men. She would get these poor, unassuming rich guys to buy her anything in the world and then basically never talk to them again. Her kids were a nightmare too. Spoiled and rude. Kevin wasn't perfect, but he seemed normal overall... didn't seem like a nut job to me. I'm gonna have to say, knowing fay, Kevin is more than likely telling the truth here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5