Kardashian Family

$40 MILLION PLUS DEAL

With E!

4/24/2012 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_kardashians_keeping-up3

update_bar
2:04 PM PST -- Sources connected to  the deal tell TMZ ... Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kris and Bruce will get the lion's share of the money ... and they are each getting equal pay.

We're told Kendall, Kylie and Rob are on a lower pay grade -- and will be paid equally as well.

Scott Disick and his son Mason have a separate deal. Ditto for Lamar ... who hammered out a package deal to appear in both "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

We're told the new deal ONLY includes existing shows -- so if Kim and Kanye get a new spinoff show ... they will have to bang out a new contract for even MORE money.

0314_divider_graphic
The Kardashian family has just signed on for 3 more seasons with E!, and it's the richest deal ever in reality TV ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the deal tell us, the family will get more than $40 million for 3 more seasons of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

The 6th season of the show averaged 3 million viewers. The 7th season begins airing May 20.

Our sources say the $40-plus million deal does not include product endorsements and other items associated with the show that Kim, Kris and the rest of the brood are able to hock.

Mike UpdeGraff

**** them.

Nita Dunn

How many fake relationships/marriages does the E contract require Kim to have over a three year period?

john

what you get for selling your soul to the illuminati

kylee

BOYCOTT ANYTHING KARDA$$$$HIAN !!!!

Jill

STOP Already.... with the Kardashians everyday all day.. every time I log on...Lets move on..

mike

I am a RN and if I am lucky I might make 120k in a year...some day, like 2050.

mrl

i am thoroughly disgusted

Mallory

YAY !!!! I'm so so so exciteddddd =] =]

Mary

haters....let them be I like them is entertaining, I which I can make all that money

Chanel

Go Away Kardasians.. I cant take it...

Sam

Kill the ****s.

LoveJac23

I, too am a proud non-watcher of any episodes of this show. YUUK! I'm trying to think of what shows I watch on E! Luckily not alot. Getting it off my cable package will be even better! Enjoy the cash. You deserve every penny. Er million, lol.

TJ

They cunningly have targeted the gullible preteen market, to exploit and take advantage of. This is how they have their ill gotten gains,through reprehensible means.What a despicable group of narcissistic exhibitionists! Grotesquely ruthless and ambitious!

blackman101

Pinky

Oh no, say it ain't so.I can't stand these reality show whore's. Bruce included.Rob is the only one with that seem's to have any sense at all.