Kardashian Family

$40 MILLION PLUS DEAL

With E!

4/24/2012 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_kardashians_keeping-up3

update_bar
2:04 PM PST -- Sources connected to  the deal tell TMZ ... Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kris and Bruce will get the lion's share of the money ... and they are each getting equal pay.

We're told Kendall, Kylie and Rob are on a lower pay grade -- and will be paid equally as well.

Scott Disick and his son Mason have a separate deal. Ditto for Lamar ... who hammered out a package deal to appear in both "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

We're told the new deal ONLY includes existing shows -- so if Kim and Kanye get a new spinoff show ... they will have to bang out a new contract for even MORE money.

0314_divider_graphic
The Kardashian family has just signed on for 3 more seasons with E!, and it's the richest deal ever in reality TV ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the deal tell us, the family will get more than $40 million for 3 more seasons of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

The 6th season of the show averaged 3 million viewers. The 7th season begins airing May 20.

Our sources say the $40-plus million deal does not include product endorsements and other items associated with the show that Kim, Kris and the rest of the brood are able to hock.

anonymous

This trash is why I refuse to watch reality television

really

and we scratch our heads and wonder why the rest of the f*cking world hates our guts??????

ktsashirts

Absolutely love this show.

paul a.

If they can get this $ for being the talentless dweebs they are, congrats to them! Enjoy!

NobodySpecial

I think if Al Qaida were to crash a plane into the E! studios the USA would send them a great big gift basket and all else would be forgiven. Just sayin....

jjmom22

Ryan Seacrest should be shot for putting this crap on television....please make them go away!

nicole

so what, it's just money! And ppl wonder why TMZ keeps talking about them....look at the amount of comments that are generated! It's obvious there are some closet watchers. There are more important things in life than worrying about this selfish family. I can easily say I'm NOT a viewer of their shows anymore. Flip the dam channel if you hate them so much.

Jeff Portlance

Just goes to prove that somebody is still watching this garbage un-reality t.v. I can only think that it's the 15-25 age that keeps tuning in. I can't blame the
Kar-trashians. Parents, please stop your children from watching this. I guess I'm in for another 3-4 years of hearing and seeing their name plastered all over every news/entertainment website. Where is that "Flour Bomb" lady??

mair

and I struggle to buy food...

virgosiempre

E is nuts. Who will watch?

Me

It's so strange why haters are fascinated by this family, there are so quick to put their negative comments as if anyone has forced them to read about the Kardashians, Jelousy is ugly and that is how you haters appear, just because this family is making money out of putting their lives on tv for everyone to see you judge them on their mistakes as if you are leading perfect lives, you call them names while you are poor, miserable, complaining and ugly let the Kardashians fly high and leave you in poverty.

Congratulations Kardashian family, you know how to make money. I salute you and dont worry about jealous people, they will always be like this wishing they are brave enough to be like you. If they did not care about you they wont even browse on the Kardashian name.

Cheri

hey E This is why I have every thing E BLOCKED on my TV, It's sad cus there are a few programs I like but I will get over it

backfire

That deal is the kiss of death. The shows will take a nose dive. Remember Ashton Kutcher? After a year the show is not returning. Anytime a network lays out that much money it backfires.

Cannot stand to look at all the posters that have them looking thin when we all know they are fat in person.

david medellin

Cool! I get to see the Kardashians dig themselves a big hole with a hoe while talking like a ho!

david lasner

Its only the fault for those of us who give them life by watching and spewing ratings-Although my comtempt for Seacrest for enabling this crap