Pregnant Man

My Abusive Wife Punched Me

... IN THE CROTCH

4/26/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Thomas Beatie and wife
The Pregnant Man claims his estranged wife is a violent alcoholic ... who once hit him in the "crotch" during a heated argument in front of their kids ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

Thomas Beatie -- a transgender man -- has officially filed divorce papers in an effort to end things with his wife of 9 years Nancy Beatie. In the docs, Thomas says he's been physically attacked by Nancy on multiple occasions.

In the papers, filed in Arizona, Thomas claims in February 2012 he tried to stop his "visibly intoxicated" wife from driving their 3 kids to daycare ... when she began to cuss him out and shoved him.

In the docs, Thomas says he called 911 ... but Nancy continued to be violent ...claiming, "She hit me in the crotch."

Thomas says it wasn't the first time Nancy attacked him -- he claims on January 17, 2012 Nancy woke him up at 2:00 AM by punching him in the face for no reason. Thomas explains, "This night, like every night, [Nancy] hovers over me, threatening me with physical and emotional abuse."

Nancy eventually filed court docs of her own ... denying Thomas' allegations ... and claiming it's THOMAS who's been physically and emotionally abusing her.

A hearing took place earlier this month, in which Thomas testified in open court. As a result, the judge issued a restraining order against Nancy -- barring her from going near or contacting Thomas or the kids ... outside of 3 supervised visits per week.

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for May 7 ... when the judge is expected to make further rulings on child support, spousal support and custody.

D

I think that situation would drive me to drinkin' too!

BCJ

November 2012???

karlew

This thing is obviously mentally ill and anything it says is highly suspect. Who knows perhaps it's mind has deteriotated to the point of hallucination and delusion. I think it's gay wife just wants out because she wants a real woman not this man thing and that pisses it off and has caused its broken head to become even more unstable.

Jonas Rimmer

The hard part about reading TMZ it´s all the gay propaganda Harvey feeds us. Sometimes it looks like a gay blog, I call it GAYMZ.

timmsa

wow, this must have been going on for a long time for it to come to this. I mean you don't become an alcoholic over night. Maybe he/she/it should have thought about this before they brought babies into the picture. And if the abuse was so bad, then why did he/she/it wait till now to leave her. And why did he/she/it continue to have babies with this woman if she was so abusive? I think what it is, is that he/she/it just wants out of the marriage and feels this is the only way it can happen.

oleman

Why is this news? Who the f#k cares!

anony

NO MORE ABOUT THE "PREGNANT MAN" -- EVER!!!

Ladytall

That is NOT a man.. that is a women whos 15 minutes is UP!! sadly...the one who pays the price is the child this WOMAN had....how will the baby deal with this!!!!!!!!!!

Muppet

Who suffers? The children! Shame on these two parents for creating this circus!

tessa

she's not a man

Muppet

Imagine the conversations their children will have with the police! My Mom hit my Mom..oh wait! my Mom hit my Dad..nope wait...the drunk hit the idiot! Good grief, these poor children!

firebaby

everyone has a crotch...

firebaby

....but she has no balls

M.T.

I don't care how hard she hit you in the crotch, it will never hurt the same as a real man getting hit in the crotch.

Jeff

Why the f**k does TMZ and etc keep reporting on a woman who has babies?
She's a woman, not a man. She's not a man. She has a vagina and overies and a uterus. She gives birth to babies. She's a woman, not a "man".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments