Pregnant Man

My Abusive Wife Punched Me

... IN THE CROTCH

4/26/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Thomas Beatie and wife
The Pregnant Man claims his estranged wife is a violent alcoholic ... who once hit him in the "crotch" during a heated argument in front of their kids ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

Thomas Beatie -- a transgender man -- has officially filed divorce papers in an effort to end things with his wife of 9 years Nancy Beatie. In the docs, Thomas says he's been physically attacked by Nancy on multiple occasions.

In the papers, filed in Arizona, Thomas claims in February 2012 he tried to stop his "visibly intoxicated" wife from driving their 3 kids to daycare ... when she began to cuss him out and shoved him.

In the docs, Thomas says he called 911 ... but Nancy continued to be violent ...claiming, "She hit me in the crotch."

Thomas says it wasn't the first time Nancy attacked him -- he claims on January 17, 2012 Nancy woke him up at 2:00 AM by punching him in the face for no reason. Thomas explains, "This night, like every night, [Nancy] hovers over me, threatening me with physical and emotional abuse."

Nancy eventually filed court docs of her own ... denying Thomas' allegations ... and claiming it's THOMAS who's been physically and emotionally abusing her.

A hearing took place earlier this month, in which Thomas testified in open court. As a result, the judge issued a restraining order against Nancy -- barring her from going near or contacting Thomas or the kids ... outside of 3 supervised visits per week.

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for May 7 ... when the judge is expected to make further rulings on child support, spousal support and custody.

jmak2011

Would you PLEASE stop calling this Freak a MAN. She has a Uterus and gave birth so there for she is Chazz Bono. These two also look like sisters and they are really disgusting to look at and the sad part about this is the children. They will need therapy for many many years. They must be so confused.

Frances

THAT THING IS DISGUSTING!!!!!! YEWEEEEYUK!!!!! First, that thing is not a MAN. Did anyone see pics of it pregnant? Disgusting!!!!! Decide what it wants to be? Either a man...then act like one and take a punch b--tch or act like a woman and have emotionally healthy kids. I mean pregnant but with a beard? YUk....what woman wants to be with a man who is pregnant? NO WOMAN but some confused, ugly, mentally disturbed lesbian. Get those things no airtime because Americans are sick of the media trying to change our values and morals!!!!

Not convinced

I have no doubt this story is true. Just look at her.

Bud

You got punched in the crotch because of your lack of a schwantz.

mello yello

Oh pashaw. That was a pregnant woman who just looks like a man. People, you can't change what God has created. Period.

Rosy Amy

i'm sorry 4 you thomas. she needs jail and to see the Pysihcist as well. fea she should be ashamed of herself. i don't care it's the truth.!

Carl P.M.

A woman hit another woman in the crotch? Sounds like a victimless crime to me.

Jah36

"My wife kicked me in the crotch...and it didn't hurt because I don't have a penis. There's a vagina there...cause I'm not really a man. I'm a woman!"

superchicken

Looks like he is turning into Joe Pesci in JFK.

Cookie

EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosatb

A man having a baby is like an orange tree producing apples. It can't happen!! I could be wrong, but the last time I check, men do not have ovaries or produce eggs. Just because she removed her breast and wear her hair short and can grow a mustache doesn't make her a man. She's just a flat chested fuzzy faced female!

Jah36

Just Reading

I suspect that the crotch shot was to prove a point during a sexual identity argument...but of course the confused one didn't get it since it wouldn't/didn't effect her like it would an actual man. Also, the revelation that her partner is an alcoholic isn't surprising...she has been "pretending" for 9 years with a partner that insists upon putting their warped fantasy on public display. Guess it was too much to bear in a sober state of mind.

jak

He is the only parent who can be both a mother and a father to the kids.

Tony

No more preggo man talk please!! Don't make me ask twice! thx Tony OC CA.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments