Jessica Simpson

Maternity Suite is Sweeeeeeeeet

for a Cool $4,000 a DAY!

5/1/2012 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jessica Simpson baby suite at the hospital
Jessica Simpson
's new baby girl arrived in the lap of luxury ... 'cause the hospital she was born in offers the crème de la crème of birthing suites --  if you open your wallet wider than a birthing uterus.

We're told Cedars-Sinai offers several VIP suites for pocket heavy new moms, but it's NOT the $500k mentioned in some reports.

The BEST suite you can snag -- a 3-bdrm, 2-bath private pad within the hospital -- will run $3,784 a day ... more than what Beyonce spent  -- $3,200 a night --  on her luxury, 4 bedroom birthing suite.

0501_beyonce_hospital_suite
All that green goes a long way ... Jessica's suite boasts flat screen TV's, chilled juices on ice, muffin baskets, manis & pedis for wiped out new moms and a private dinner for two post-labor.

Simpson just delivered baby girl -- Maxwell Drew Johnson -- this AM, weighing in at 9 pounds, 13 ounces.

Mandy

Too bad that all of that luxury does NOTHING for the pain! LOL

Jules

At least Jessica's child birth was REAL!

Twilight Sparkle

Jessica dear, I think you might wanna re think about that name :P

Jackie

OFC..Beyonce didn't need an expensive suite cause she was never pregnant.

Coco

I love the name. Jessica is going to be a great Mom. What a big baby. Holy ****.

Simone

Who names their GIRL Maxwell ??

And whats up with using your EX brother-in-laws name as your kids middle name?

Jessica Simpson........ the female Forrest Gump.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

If the kid ate it's way through her belly like in Alien I still wouldn't be interested.

campy

What in the hell does "Jessica Simpson" do that she can afford a $4K/day hotel-hospital room? Is she related to O.J. or something?

bring back recent posts

...wow...I just wanted too say the color scheme is HORRENDOUS!..I would need a anti-nausea medication too be a patient in that suite!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Wow, The lifestyles of the Rich and Lame.

Marvin

Glad everything went well, congradulations on the new baby Jessica. I'm just sorry I wasn't the dad.

janet

That's all very nice yet, a complete waste. In so much pain you don't give a crap. All they want is to get this kid out of me. Mom and baby are healthy and fine, go home.

I guess I don't pay much attention Beyonces Knowles was never pregnant?

Phreaky

They have suites like these in the hospitals where I live, far from Hollywood.

Carl

Given how expensive staying in a hospital is that's actually not a lot of money.

Sarah

Well at least Jessica is not selfish like a certain someone who rented a whole floor and stopped partners and others from seeing their love ones babies by their security just so that people will not know that it wasn't them having a baby. Beyonce is a fake and lying bitch. If Jessica wants to rent a suite then that's up to her its her money and shes not making others life's hell for it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments