Charlie Sheen

The Strip Club REBELLION!

5/3/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Charlie Sheen VIP strip club room
Charlie Sheen is getting some serious push-back from an NYC strip club ... and not in the good way ... because the nudie bar is REFUSING to change the name of its special "Charlie Sheen" VIP room.

We broke the story ... Charlie's legal assassins have fired their rockets of intimidation at Cheetahs Gentlemen's Club ... threatening to sue for using the Warlock's name without permission.

But the owner of the place, Sam Zherka, says he ain't afraid -- in fact, he's gonna throw a NAKED PARTY in the "Sheen Room" tomorrow to show he has NO INTENTION of backing down.

Still, Charlie's lawyer tells us, "The club’s ongoing efforts to attract media attention by using Charlie Sheen’s name and mischaracterizing the nature of his legal claims are more blatant attempts to promote the club by wrongfully exploiting my client’s publicity rights without his consent."

The drums of war are beating ...

Fat Mike

Go Charlie!
BTW, love the new layout. Could do with some more advertisements though, there's not enough.

EggsOverEasy

I thought about adding a "Charlie Sheen" party room in my house, but then I realized that I don't hang out with whores or do 2 kilos of coke per hour so I said f**k it, I will just use the room for storage..

Anya

Nevermind....... I'm done with this mess. Too much going on in just the middle of the page! I'll check back in a couple of days.Hopefully you will have consulted with someone who knows about setting up a format that is more visually appealing and doesn't require all this scrolling!

O_o

i didn't think that they should change it...i don't really think that sheen has much of a case either.

NobodySpecial

I can't imagine why anyone would actually request a room like that. I mean who wants to be in a room with photos of Charlie Sheen? Is that some kind of status symbol ?

Kari

Charlie, and stories about Charlie, have become boring.

northern gypsy

here's the translation..."without his permission"= not getting his % of the proceeds !!! it's always about the $$$...right charlie???

Julie

Wait till he gets ahold of this !

Julie

wait till he gets ahold of this!!

AgentBlonde

Song was lame; sorry. lol