Ted Nugent to Reporter:

I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

5/4/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Glor later identified the producer as Molly Kordares ... who looks like this:

Molly Kordares

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pudding Tang

self proclaimed new gent , so it has to be true

Kelly

TMZ - the new site design is a total disaster. Missing images, sputtering pages, 404 messages, and no favicon. And Why "Hate"? May I disagree with a comment without "hating" it? Also, the obscured TMZ logo in the flag s a joke - it looks like a mistake, not a design. At least the background doesn't black out the screen while scrolling anymore.

KicksandGiggles

I guess he likes the taste of his foot. He may have a decent point but with all of his drama crap, he loses his credibility. Aw, heck I honestly don't give a crap about him or his opinion. He does need to STFU.

Angela

Someone lock this idiot up. I'm tired of listening to the rantings of a madman.

NobodySpecial

He needs to go back to shooting varmints and talking tough at gun shows with his hunting buddies. He's useless doing anything else.

Delaware D

what a tool.

Ken

The man has no filter......

Ben

clearly there's only one person who who actually enjoys hearing ted nugent talk, ted nugent. is this guy for real? and does he really believe he's relevant? get over yourself and go live in a shed in the woods

EggsOverEasy

Not a very moderate response from such a "moderate".. I understand this guy, and I get it.. But guns and god aren't what made this country great, it was the people thinking and progressing forward that did it.. This guy is a dinosaur, and he is not helping anyone with his BS..

PT

Ted - you are so out of touch with America. Just stay on your farm and keep your mouth shut. Best thing for you.

Jackie

What a d!ck?!...pfft...stfu.

Mumra the Ever Living

Ted Nugent, the voice of moderation. I wonder if he did the interview with a big steaming load in his pants. Oh, and Ted, I don't want you to do my peen, but I'm sure your wife will.

Oval Beach

Personally, I would be more than happy to ah...you know...honor that promise to Jeff Glor...HOOOTTTTIIIEEEE!!!!

cinbad

What a duch

Johnny Handsome

this guy has balls, not that I would know

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments