Ted Nugent to Reporter:

I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

5/4/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Glor later identified the producer as Molly Kordares ... who looks like this:

Molly Kordares

Pudding Tang

and there you have it, as evidence that he's a real caulk sukka

Cheryl A.

Oooh, that didn't sound like an "interview answer"

Miss Greta

He'll happily ****** you too!

Miss Greta

Tea b@g

Pudding Tang

he has to be told when to apologize like he's a child?

Jeepers

The most surprising part of this story is that Ted Nugent has a wife.

American Patriot

LOL.....

too funny.....hell I'd f$$k her 2...

love,
america

Don

Ted Nugent who has threatened Obama and said to Hillary to ride one of his guns and called her a worthless b**ch." is just another example of the trailer trash racist and sexist Republican party. The Tea Party republicans are nothing more than the new KKK party except that along the way they have picked up the crazies and extremists. Reagan is shaking his head right now watching the GOP party become the party of hate towards minorities and poor people, while kissing corporate America and super millionaires' ass. Look at what greedy Romney is doing

Ih8Taxes

Ted, you stand for all the right things, but you need to think before you speak. To hell with political correctness, I agree, but don't offer sexual favors. Other than that, keep the faith brother, and we will be victorious.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Hot daymn! She is hot! I would bang her too! But this psycho crazy "passionate" guy looks like he had a passion for that reporter sitting in front of him.

He was probably thinking of sucking the man's c*ck during the entire interview and finally figured out a way to let it come out.

It was all subconscious. He wanted to suck that man's c*ck and this is how it came out.

This is one crazy mutha fu*ker. lol

Fracking ******ger.

Kari

WHAT PRECISELY IS WRONG WITH THIS MORON? CAN'T ANYONE STOP HIM FROM MAKING A FURTHER FOOL OF HIMSELF?

Carl

I didn't realized he was married again. How old is this wife? 15?

EastCoastChopper

If "hunting," guns and compound bows (and monster trucks) - dominate your entire conscious being....You just might be a douche bag! Just sayin...

eric

It's funny how this man just offered to suck another's mans d*ck, yet you guys seemed to ignore this statement. Sounds a little gay to me.

Ramon

I'll S your D is the gold standard in truth telling guarantees.