Ted Nugent to Reporter:

I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

5/4/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Glor later identified the producer as Molly Kordares ... who looks like this:

Molly Kordares

michael

Ted Nugent is a great person! He don't take no sh!+, and won't run around the world apologizing to everyone like Prez. BoBo.
Nugent for President of the Fu-#$%@ U S of A!!!

Teresa Cash

I love Ted Nugent ... but perhaps it's time he refrained from doing interviews for a bit until this all cools down. By the way, I think TMZ owes him an apology for calling him a "former" rock star ... I saw his show a few months back and he ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!

Alice

Will someone please institutionalize this wacko?

GrannyDawletter

All you paranoid, gunhugging, white conservative males out there take note:

You look and sound just like Ted Nugent to the rest of the world.

Your Mommas must be so proud of their Klansmen sons.

Christina

Does the Republican party have any celebrities who aren't freaks?

kronenburg

L'il crazy. Just a l'il.

Michelle

Go away already, he will say/do anything to get in the press.. He is a pig... Go away, you were never a big star..

Kabala

Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan would be so proud.... it about brings a tear to your eye.

rico

Hes bat **** crazy.

mikeman

it'll be interesting to see 1) if fox news covers this at all and 2) if their audience remains firmly in the "support ted nugent because he says what we think on stage!"

squeakermama

I think someone needs a hug.

LYNDA

Wow! Maybe Ted's better off singing and not talking!! I loved him back in the day, however, he does nothing for me now, he sounds like he's lost his friggin' mind, too rude to the guy interviewing him, he's turned into one of the hogs he's killed!!!! Retire Ted, and let us remember you as you were in the late 70's and early 80's.

inerlogic

i realize TMZ isn't exactly a bastion of credible reporting (i'm looking at you Ryan and Rick...)

but if you actually watch the interview.... uncle Ted says to the reporter basically "if you can find someone more compassionate than me, i'll suck your dick (then to the producer) or i'll F you."

he didn't say "i'm a nice guy, here, i'll blow you to prove it..."

Mr. Clean

I love it. He does do a lot of good things and people only focus on the negative. Similar to, oh, I don't know, everything else in society?
The f*ckin' Nuge for pres!

Shayhay

This guy is a total waste of sperm! What a creep!