Ted Nugent to Reporter:

I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

5/4/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Glor later identified the producer as Molly Kordares ... who looks like this:

Molly Kordares

Fletch F Fletch

"Now apologize to the nice man and the nice lady Ted. Then get your blanket and go to your room. No dessert tonight, and you don't get to kill anything for 2 weeks."
Thank you Ted! I'm sure Romney is thrilled with your endorsement. I can't think of a better way to help The President in get 4 more.

Rick

Give them Hell Nugent. He is right everythings got to be so damn politically correct now a days. These people that think owning guns is so bad, and hunting is so bad. Let obama (no I am not capitalizing his name,cause I have no respect for him) take away guns and see what happens in this country. Cry babies.

karen

OMG He is a pig

Skeptical

I can't wait until this piece of sh*t dies. Less of these subhumanoids on the earth is always a good thing.

Laura

Ted Nugent...gotta love him!! Not afraid to speak his mind.

loe

Ah so he is bisexual..we get it.

BRUCE IRVING

YEA ! WAY TO GO TENDER TEDDY , TED NEEDS TO PICK UP THAT GUITAR MORE !

Machelle

Wow, he could
have murdered
three innocent
creatures in the
time it took him to
show his nice side.

Scotty Groppo

Wow....he sounds like a really damned nice guy....

Durp

Ramble Ramble Ramble Ramble.

musicman4u

This is truly one ignorant piece of S**T. CBS should be ashamed of themselves for having this retard on their network!!!!

gcb0569

What a miserable, pathetic, bi-polar old man.

Who Am I

Well he is always good for a few laughs. Besides it's always nice to see a reporter get insulted and act offended.

Delicious irony when the tables get turned.

parlayer

Ted, that's a little loose!! keep your er "self" together, even I know that's not the way to make a point!! if you want it considered.

Ben from Baltimore

Ted's potty mouth is enough to make President Obama look a million times better than him.