« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Justin Bieber

Meet My Clean-Cut Mentor

... Floyd Mayweather!

5/6/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber with Floyd Mayweather last night was months in the makingJustin Bieber's appearance with Floyd Mayweather last night was months in the making -- and sources close to The Biebs tell TMZ ... Justin feels his new "mentor" is really just "misunderstood."

According to our sources, Mayweather asked Bieber four months ago to join him in Las Vegas for the Miguel Cotto fight ... and Bieber, a huge boxing fan, jumped at the opportunity.

We're told Floyd and Justin became friends after Floyd saw Justin's movie, "Never Say Never," and reached out to his camp. According to our sources, Floyd decided he wanted to mentor Justin and the two developed a relationship.

Our sources say Mayweather tried to impart his work ethic on Justin, basically telling him he could develop the same level of "greatness" Floyd achieved ... if he worked as hard as Floyd did.

We're told the two hit it off and Justin tells people he thinks Floyd is just misunderstood ... and that he is a really a "hard-working and clean-cut guy."

Several judges would disagree, but whatever ...

0507_justin_bieber_fight_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

karen

Bieber has lost his way. No guidance by the right
people.

Pudding Tang

looks like floyd is going after another white girl for some 'misunderstood douche baggery' time

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Photobomb. Which one? You tell me.

Vernon P. Alarcon

two of a kind - MENTALLY CHALLENGED

A viewer

the biebs now makes a face similar to will smith's two offspring - the furrowed brow, ****y attitude dumb look.

joe

Hmm, now why would Floyd be associating with that little kid from Canada? I think the DEA and FBI should be hanging around their local hot spots.

Rickster

GD all you Mf's spit to much hate, if JB wanted to hang out with your mother thats his business he EARNS enough money to what he wants,(A DAMN GOOD LIVING). fLOYD KEEP KICKN ASS!! everybody else can eat a D**K!!

LD

Justin Beiber looked stoned out of his mind, Don't clench those teeth so hard they might break!

niccolo

bieber looks like a lesbian !!!!!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Zoolander: 2 "Maplesteel"

JohnStein

People love to hate Justin over something he has no control over, his appearance. Yeah, he looks young. Yeah he's not developed. He is not muscular, doesn't have a jaw line, thick eyebrows and biceps. His voice is feminine and he looks like a punk.

But that is just genetics... And that does not make him gay, or a punk.

I think he is successful, and has done and earned more things than any of us can ever imagine, or achieve in our lifetimes.

Stop the hate. He looks weird, he might not have physical strength but he has heart!

Personal note: I'm 21 and they card me for a pack of cigarettes. Sometimes when I don't have my ID, I ask my brother who is 18 to go buy me a pack... because I know that they won't let me buy one.

But there is nothing I can do about that you know? Blame it on the genetics.

Renny085

I hope someone has the guts to ask Selena Gomez and the execs at Disney how they feel about Selena's boyfriend hanging out with someone who abuses women. Can't imagine Disney will be happy with this image killer.

ren

i'm not a fan of him.. but Bieber looks like a young Paul Wesley in this picture

Terry Mcguinnes

they both have something in common.they are both gay in the closet."GAYWEATHER" and Justine BAYBER

Geech

You feeble minded sheeple still dont get it!! These racially stereotypes were put in place to divide and conquer! It's not black vs white. It's rich vs poor!