Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef

With Betty Ford Worker

5/7/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507_lilo_dawn_holland_tmz_3
Lindsay Lohan
has called a truce in her war with a former worker at the Betty Ford rehab clinic ... the woman who sued the actress, claiming Lindsay brutalized her after being ordered to take a breathalyzer test.

TMZ broke the story ... the worker -- Dawn Holland -- claimed she tried to administer the breathalyzer after Lindsay had returned to the rehab clinic one night in late 2010 and appeared intoxicated.

According to Holland, Lindsay recoiled in anger, grabbing Holland's right wrist ... "twisting and pulling it for 8-10 seconds."

Lindsay acknowledged there was a scuffle -- but insisted she was provoked by Holland ... and any injuries she may have caused were in self-defense.

The case settled for an undisclosed amount -- we're told Lindsay paid something to make it go away, although we don't know how much.

Luv

I believe Lindsay did give the bathroom attendant a hundred dollars, but for a very different reason. She wanted to smoke in the bathroom and it was hush money for the attendant. There are smoking suites, but it might not be allowed in the community bathroom.

LLsez

from the desk of Hellp:

There are hundreds of reasons for tired eyes.

awards

LINKEDIN TO THE LAST 24 HOURS OF LINDSAY!

Just getting caught up here, seems to me a meltdown is on the horizon, eh!

From Nikki: LAPD and the DA may have a homecoming surprise for Linds. Agreed! Also the Zoom Pixs were an eye opener; reminded me of something Costner said about Whitney at her memorial about her first screen test for the Body Guard. Whit took off the professional make up and applied her own which melted under the lights…! Linds looked very much home brewed to me, or poorly done up by someone else.

Thanks to Madisyn there is sort of a Rosetta Stone of Lilo’s behaviors from someone who spent a couple of years with her and had some observations. I am reposting it because we all know people who do some of the same things. We know people who do several of the same things. The people we know who do many of the same things usually have mental health issues, eh? When I reread it, took Sam out of the picture and looked at Linds she became a sea of red flags to me. Now put Sam back in the picture! Yikes!

Put this description in front of any mental health professional, they would quickly see it is going to take more than meds to make a change. I wondered about the UCLA Shrink.

Ketjo has been calling this for as long as I have been reading these posts: “mean, ugly, etc.” Agreed!

Heres that story, its a doozy! Lindsay Lohan is spoilt, ugly inside and just plain bad, says friend
Read Jasmine Lennard's disturbingly truthful verdict on Li-Lo

The first time I met ­Lindsay Lohan, she took me back to her apartment, stripped off in front of me then paraded naked around the room as though it was ­as normal as ­putting on the ­kettle.
There was no warning, no prompting. She just undressed. In front of a complete stranger. Surrounded by mounds of worn and unworn discarded clothes and endless magazine pictures of herself.
It was March 2007, I had just moved to Los Angeles and wild-child Lindsay, the teen actress who could have been a ­Hollywood darling but is now on her way back to jail, was the undisputed queen of the party scene.
She looked expensive, she smelt ­expensive, her eyes sparkled in a ­mischievous way.
She was entirely ­intoxicating. Everyone wanted to know her. It’s hard to believe that was the same Lindsay who is now returning to jail for three months after ­repeatedly ­breaching her ­probation rules.
All she had to do was comply with a court order to attend an alcohol awareness course.
But Lindsay doesn’t listen to anyone, and in court last ­Tuesday, in front of Judge Marsha Revel, her luck ran out. The Lindsay who will hand herself into custody on July 20 is a woman ­dramatically changed – bloated in the face from drink and drugs and ­emaciated in the body.
A woman who has self-­destructed and whose once-radiant ­features are cursed with an empty, glazed, ­constantly ­confused or ­anxious expression.
For two whirlwind, crazy years I was at her side, ­watching the madness unfold.
As a model and socialite in London, I’d grown ­accustomed to showbiz ­excess. But Lindsay was just off the scale.

I often wonder whether all her behaviour can be ­attributed to her addictions to drink and prescription drugs and her ­dabbling with ­cocaine.
But I have concluded that – sober or not – Lindsay, star of movies such as Mean Girls and Freaky Friday, is a real mean girl, a bad person, and a bad friend.

She is ­vacuous, self-consumed, spoiled and ugly inside.

At the root of it all has been her destructive, crazy, on-off, lesbian relationship with Samantha Ronson, sister of music producer Mark Ronson. They were supposed to have split last year but are still seeing each other.
Back when we first met, I had been in LA for a few weeks and was invited to a party at X Men director Brett Ratner’s house by Mike Heller, a hot-shot lawyer. I sexed myself up, slipped into my new peach Herve Leger dress and brown crocodile Yves Saint Laurent shoes – and was good to go.
The house is almost as infamous as the Playboy mansion for its parties and was heaving with guests when we arrived.
The pool was perfectly lit and Mike swiftly introduced me to his “dear friend”.
Lindsay locked eyes with me and smiled wide-eyed and almost bashfully I wondered if she was flirting with me.

I instantly felt uncomfortable – yet totally taken by her. I have never known any woman work a room the way she can and does.

She is entirely aware of the power she possesses over people. Her weapon is sex. I’m not saying she wants to have sex with everyone she meets – but I am saying that short, tall, black, white, man or woman... she will make you feel like she wants to.

This is a game for her. It is also the ­behaviour of someone with chronically low self-esteem.
We didn’t exchange many words before she took me by the hand and told me she was going to a club called Goa to meet her friend Sam – and asked if I wanted to join her.
We got into her car, driven by Jenny Muro, her long-suffering friend, driver and ­confidante.
I was surprised when we arrived at Lindsay’s house. She said it was “because we have to change silly... we can’t go to the club like this”.
Lindsay was NOT shy. Within minutes of walking through the door she was ­completely naked, something I was stunned by but soon got used to, as this became a regular occurrence.

Lindsay just likes to be naked. The house was small and messy, there was no garden or pool and I was surprised by the chaos.
There were hundreds of magazines ­scattered around the place, all of the covers graced by my new friend. Twenty outfit changes later, she was ready to go.
At the club, Lindsay duly ­introduced me to Samantha.
Jasmine Lennard (pic: Rex)
She looked dirty, her teeth were yellow, her hair was limp, her body out of ­proportion, her nails chewed and her smile ­(I have only ever seen it once and it ­certainly wasn’t ­directed at me) ­crooked.
She judged me ­immediately, ­concluding I was some sort of stupid girl. One thing I am not is stupid. She ­massively ­underestimated me.
Sam was threatened by me even before she ­realised her girlfriend was ­attracted to me.
She ­refused to shake my hand or make eye ­contact with me. She had me down as a certain sort of person and was not interested. No loss there.

Her sense of style is non-­existent: she seems chronically confused about her identity and in ­desperate need of some styling.
Skinny jeans, oversized men’s sneakers and a dirty T-shirt. It was safe to say I was equally ­unimpressed by her.
I am entirely dumbfounded when trying to work out how this woman could ever have become some icon of cool. She is so lost. Someone give her a map.

Lindsay isolated ­herself from friends and family ­members and ­immersed ­herself in Sam’s world.
Lindsay is ­totally self-­obsessed and ­manipulative. The only room she has for anyone or anything ­other than herself is Samantha.
In my opinion Lindsay’s fall from grace is largely due to her obsession with Samantha.
In a period of 30 ­minutes Lindsay will send ­Samantha up to a hundred ­messages. Whether it be by ­mobile phone, email, ­Twitter or any other outlet she is always obsessively reaching out to ­Samantha. Lindsay posts regularly on ­Samantha’s Twitter page in a similar way to a dog peeing and ­marking its ­territory. ­Samantha rarely responds ­publicly.
When Lindsay was not with Samantha she was furiously ­trying to catch her out in some sort of dishonesty, something which she achieved regularly when she called various hotels, restaurants, airlines or night clubs to verify what Samantha had told her about her whereabouts.
On one occasion she revealed to me that while “everyone” thought she had been unfaithful to Samantha, it was in fact Sam who had sex behind Lindsay’s back... with a MAN.
She went on to claim on Twitter Sam had cheated on her. Lindsay and Sam are trapped in a jealous, unhealthy, ­unstable, vicious circle from which both need to escape – because the only direction is down.

But anyone and everyone who tried to explain this to Lindsay has been cut out of her life. I sometimes find myself ­attracted to women as well as men – but I never ­allowed myself to fall for Lindsay’s charms.
While it is undeniable that she is ­incredibly sexy, I just do not find being in bed with someone who is entirely out of their mind attractive. In honesty, I was far more compelled to just hold her like a small child and hug her.

She is wild, erratic, unpredictable and unkind. She is controlling and ­demanding, but somewhere underneath it all is a very damaged little girl who needs her Mummy.
But her mother Dina is ­incapable of mothering. She’s happy to knock back a few drinks with Lindsay but she is deeply confused about where to draw the line of friendship and ­parenting.
Dina must without doubt share the blame for Lindsay’s downfall. It is no surprise that Lindsay fiercely defends her mother, who ­excuses her in every way, and attacks her father Michael, who refuses to do so.

While her father may be all of the things she claims – “a loser” or “a creep” or “media hungry” – I feel for him hugely in his absolute ­desperation over her welfare.
He has been to prison, he has been through addiction programmes and he might just be ­qualified to actually help Lindsay – or at least point her in the ­direction of people who can, something she is ­resisting at all cost.
Lindsay’s ­problems are vast and ­complex. She has self-image issues, an eating ­disorder, drug ­issues.

She is an alcohol abuser, a sex addict and a love addict. She is ­utterly unable to control her use of any mind-altering ­substance.
Her life is totally ­unmanageable. ­Although she has a ­history of abusing drugs (a ****tail of Adderall, Valium, Xanax, Kolonopin and alcohol), at the moment she is still ­functioning, though barely.

There is an army of people around her ensuring the show goes on even when she is in a state one could only describe as disabled. Lindsay cannot be left alone. Not for one minute.

She is completely ­uncomfortable with herself and when surrounded by ­people it is far easier to not have to ­confront yourself in any way.
She cannot sleep alone or eat alone – it’s a ­wonder she can go to the toilet alone.
And when she has her entourage around her, she thinks she’s ­invincible. I remember one night when, surprise, surprise, Lindsay stripped naked.
It was just her younger sister Ali there, me and two other friends. She put on an Eminem track which had a ­reference to her in it and we were all forced to watch her gallivanting nude around the living room while this song was played on a loop for at least an hour.
It was like a small child trying to get their parents’ attention.

As that night went on, Lindsay was so disorientated she spent 30 minutes ­organising swim suits for us all – even though there was no pool there.

She was erratic and bouncing off the walls. I left around 5am because I was so tired but she rang me and demanded I go back, claiming my friend had stolen her phone.
I went back. She was due to go on TV to be interviewed on the Ellen show at 1pm – and she was still wired.
When eventually around 9am she fell asleep, I felt the triumph of a mother with a new-born child. It got to the stage when I was with her 24/7. I became her crutch. She asked me to move in with her full-time, but I just couldn’t.
I decided to break off regular contact with her in April last year. She rang me, ranting that she needed me to get ­prescription drugs.
I went round and she screamed: “You’ve got to hide... because Sam is coming round.” I said: “No, no Lindsay... I’m not doing this any more.” And I left.

In nine days, Prisoner Lohan will be back behind bars. She went into the court process arrogantly thinking she could manipulate the legal system the way she manipulates everyone else.
But she’s finally met her match. And if Lindsay does get her life ­together as a result of this, it may just be Judge Revel who she thanks for saving her life.
I wish her luck.

Do you see a meltdown around the corner? In NYC or LA?

ketjo

LOL......west coaster you got to watch access Hollywood and Extra tonight and watch the best tap dancing I've seen in years as both programs dance around the Lindsay red carpet appeearance Access just plain gives up and does one quick peek and overlays it with a lold dark haired 4 yr old picture and the liz Taylor spinn....and Access does the best dancing...three quick peeks of her at the red carpet never full faced or long enough to see anything just her dodging around then they overlay with a old photo and say the start filming Friday spill...
Now I have one question ...How do you start shooting a movie if you have no cast ?
Did Lindsay Fly back to LA today ? will she be on set tomorrow ? to many mirrors and a hell of a lot of smoke going on here folks....
Way for it...Think you will have a story tomorrow......LOL The weekend you know.....

andyscandy

its like red cloud and the other mongloids.are not satified unless they hear bad things abount lielo..
they trieve on her self destruction..sad,so,so,sad..

Chuck D of Valpo

So like uhm uh how many days do you guys think she hits the gym?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ketjo, you may be on to something. Maybe she did fly back to LA today? Clooneys big fund raiser for Obama is tonight and we all know how close POTUS and Blohan are. LOL I wonder if Air Force One touched down at JFK and picked up Blohan and the grifter clan? With Blohan POSSIBLY attending the fund raiser, I hope the producers gave her a afternoon start time tomorrow. When the crew is on set before Blohan even rolls home in the morning, its a safe bet she'll be late!

Luv

X17 says that she went to see Sam last night.

ilovegossip

What the heck is going on with her ankles in the X17 picture?

Is that the lack of quality of her 6126 leggings???
Sheesh!

Luv

Maddy, X17 is wondering if they will bring back their love to LA.

Braving the rain, she headed east to a bar where she and Sam had agreed to meet up and apparently, fireworks went off for the former couple.

"Sam and Lindsay were together all night and were totally inseparable. They were holding hands at the table, laughing, and back to their old selves again. It was total deja vu," our source tells us.

This is the second time in a week that Sam and Lindsay have reunited in New York ... will they bring their love back to LA???

Vorlon

What's Racist Warrior doing on the cover of Time Magazine?

magmax

Seems like help went to supper with Larry.

Nikki

We all read all those wonderful storys of Lindsay Lohan today. Lifetime saw first hand what Ms. Lohan is all about yesterday.
Than Lifetme comes out the very next day and says...BAM! We start filming on friday. Knowing Ms. Lohan is out of control with face injections, drugs and late night partying.
This is what comes to mind for me.

For the life of me, I do not understand this producers insistence to use Lindsay Lohan for the Elizabeth Taylor film... until I heard his interview: She is the MOST INSURED ACTOR TO WALK ON A SOUND STAGE...I believe that this producer is COUNTING on Lindsay Lohan to undermine the production and fail, cancelling the production, and he gets TAX FREE MONEY from the insurance company so he can use HIS own money, from the insurance company, to finance his own production ...and make more money. So, in my opinion, hiring Lindsay Lohan is a brilliant insurance scam

No cast has even been hired but Ms.Lohan.
Could Lifetime be looking for a perfect way out?
Liz Taylors family members are pissed off and are starting to speak out about how wrong it is for Ms. Lohan to be playing their mother.
Just a little food for thought.

Grandma Cracker

Wow, Linds and Sam back together again. Lindsay isn't taking steps backwards, she's running full force!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Oh GC, what of the poor neighbors in Venice, who just got rid of this twit and her merry band of thieves, if Blohan and crew move into Sams digs?

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments