'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans

Check Out My New Twins!

5/7/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Janelle Evans and her new breast implants"Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans took time out from getting arrested to show off her new pride and joy ... her brand new boobs.

After going under the knife just last week, the 20-year-old flaunted her new buxom figure in a well endowed pink bikini on the beach in North Carolina this weekend.

While her mother is taking care of her son Jace, let's hope Jenelle can retain custody of her new girls.

0507_jenelle_evans_bikini_2011

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Anthony

It's no surprise that she'd do something for her self... again. These girls are usually all about them selves than the ones that should be important to them. Sorry son, but momma needs boobs to make her feel better. I'm sure someone will feed, bathe, provide for you.

Bitchmaster

I get it. She's hot because she's an American. So in America, she is thin! LOL

Lynn

Her son is saying ...Mom knock off the fun bags buy me some food

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Just seen her pix on Ego. Definitely was way better off in the 2011 pix up above. Too bad she couldn't see it herself.

Kitten

Whoa. What a difference a year makes....

Honeybader

Wow she should get her face done ASAP--she is a white trash SLUT

Wayneelvis

The tattoo says it all....stupid

Kirsten

Keifer actually took care of her after her surgery, took pics of her apparently passed out and sold them to radar. and while she is a hot mess, she does have a fully funded college trust fund for her kid. and she's not fat. that looks like a bunch of muscle.

Jenn

Personally, I think the courts should have taken any money she made from that stupid show and put it in a trust for her son, seeing as she doesn't take care of him, MTV should have actually have done that for all the kids, but instead they are glorifying teen pregnancy and girls are purposely getting pregnant because they think it will make them rich and famous. Disgusting...

Iris

She has 0 shape, how sad. I would of taken out those love handles :( Piggy

Renee

I would've fixed the overbite.

cassey

I agree that its awful how F**ked up her priorities are, completely shameful...BUT she did NOT get FAT! Damn~ I'd really like to see what some of you sitting on your ass at the computer look like yourselves!!! I dont think she's a pretty girl, but To look at those pics and think, "Wow shes fat"???!!! That's just absurd.!

K.CLARK

What a SICK person..Not only does she get arrested AGAIN but tries to say "Im just so glad Jace wasnt around when it happened!" I mean COME ON! WHEN is HE ever around? Shes NOT a MOM and doesnt deserve 2 be on T.V.. at all! Makes me sick! And her Mother Barbara is crazy too n that baby should be with another family member...not her! How do you think Jenelle got the way she IS??? SERIOUSLY? MTV is PAYING for this **** TOO!!!

awan