« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady

Gisele MUST Be Behind

Ridiculous Pompa-Hawk

5/8/2012 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady and his new haircut
Tom Brady
made a bold statement with an absurd new hairdo last night -- I don't care what I look like because my wife is an absurdly hot supermodel!!

Last night at the Met Gala in NYC, Tom -- alongside Gisele Bundchen -- debuted a monstrosity of a 'do we're dubbing the POMPA-HAWK (half pompadour, half mohawk)!

We're guessing Gisele is the evil genius behind the pompa-hawk, which is fitting ... because you'd have to have Gisele on your arm, and Tom's face to even attempt this hairstyle.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rico

...and she's not absurdly hot.

Robyn

Omg no, he is not doing it right!

Gurgle

they stare at her in wonder of how a bag of bones like that seems to move on its own when he is clearly holding her up. Just like a Tim Burton character has come to life.

StarFleetVeteran

I can't stand Jizzface Bundchen or her pet Tom Brady.

Kevin

I'm surprised he had enough hair to even style it that way. His hair has been thinning for awhile now. By the way, he looks like a complete TOOL, then again, he's always been one.

Carl

She's got one of those faces that will really show her age in time. I don't know how to put it other than I can easily imagine what she will look like as a grandmother at 75 while it is hard for me to envision Mila Kunis or Scarlet Johansson at that age.

buzz kill

Real men don't let their woman dress them up as if they are some doll from their childhood. If she won't let you groom and dress as you want, then she doen't like you the way you are.

Regina

I really don't know what to say about this story. He looks absolutely ridiculous. Most women I know would NEVER EVER let their husbands go out in public with that stupid hairstyle. I would be completely and utterly humiliated and refuse to let my picture be taken.
there used to be a time when men acted and looked like a man, not some doll a woman who THINKS she knows fashion can play with. What is he to her, some life size Ken doll ?? I was never one who liked Giselle anyway. Her features are too harsh, very rough, manish kind of .At least when he was with Bridgette Moynihan he acted like a dude. They may not have gotten along, but he looked somewhat normal then.

Susan

I'm surprised she lets him out to play football without her.

Pt

I think he is still seeing stars from the pounding the Giants have givin him in the super bowls

CJ

That's what you get when you cross Gumby with Pee Wee Herman.

ZebZip

Dork twins

O_o

ya know, it might not be so bad if his hair didn't look wet - and you KNOW that crap is crunchy as hell.

judi

thats the stupidest hair style Ive seen ...hes just a puppet in her hands, what a ***** whipped little boy!!

baretta

Wow that looks really stupid.