Randy Jackson

Michael NEVER

Tried to Kill Me!!!

5/9/2012 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_randy_michael_jackson_getty
Michael Jackson NEVER ordered his henchmen to murder his brother Randy Jackson ... despite allegations made by MJ's former bodyguard ... this according to a rep for RJ.

Randy's spokesperson tells TMZ ... the allegations made by Matt Fiddes "couldn't be further from the truth ... it's absolutely absurd."

Fiddes told The Sun ... MJ wanted members of his inner circle to shoot Randy during a heated argument regarding a possible Jackson 5 tour. Fiddes claims Michael was on drugs at the time.

But Randy's rep tells us Fiddes is full of crap ... saying, "There's no way in the world that this actually happened."

Randy's rep says the Jackson family is choosing to ignore Matt, rather than engage him in a legal battle, because "it's a non-issue."

0728_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Luz

I went to see The Immortal World Tour w/Cirque Du Soleil, yes, the place was full to its capacity. And the audience response (of all ages) was incredible! And younger as well as older fans were lining to buy all kinds of memorabilia. It was like Michael was there! It was great!!
These kind of unproven stories will not deter the Michael Jackson's fans!

yvonne from uk

In 2010 i went to the O2 to see The Michael Jackson Exibition and also saw an amazing mix of people there, young and old and so many different nationalities and people from very different walks of life , but what struck me was the way i felt like we were all one big family, everyone was respectful to each other, everyone felt the same about Michael and you could sense it.
There were some books to leave messages to Michael in which were to be sent to the Jackson family and i cried when i read a few, they were heartbreaking.
No, no matter what some say on here MJ fans will always love him and although we live all over the world his love unites us all, and thats all that matters.

Daybreaker

Hey, how does that drop of cuum taste on your lower lip MJ?

What I Think

I just got home from work. Did anymore of MJ's rabid fans bid us a final adios while I was offline?

O_o

i would expect no less from randy. very classy! let the man rest in peace. even if he were paranoid, and these things did happen - there is absolutely NO point in rehashing it...regardless of validity.

Pegasus

To MJ Fans:

Katherine Jackson will be on the Piers Morgan show on Monday morning. She will talk about what it has been like for her and the MJ3 since Michael's death, and her feelings towards Conrad Murray.

Pegasus

Tito Jackson on Dr. Conrad Murray: "I forgive him"
Coming up this evening at 9 p.m., "Piers Morgan Tonight" welcomes the Jacksons for a revealing and heartwarming primetime exclusive.

Sitting down with Piers Morgan for their first interview since the 2009 death of Michael Jackson, older brothers Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, and Jackie open up about their individual feelings toward Conrad Murray, Michael's personal doctor:

"I feel like we're supposed to have forgiving hearts," says Tito, of the man found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in November. "Doesn't mean I have to forget. I have a forgiving heart. Sure, I forgive him."

Jermaine, meanwhile, does not echo his brother's sentiments:

"No, no. I don't feel that way at all. I feel like it's just negligence," he tells Morgan. "It's on his part and others. And we're yet to know what really, really happened. I'm a forgiving person, but not when it comes to that."

Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, then tune in this evening at 9 p.m. as the Jacksons reveal details of their upcoming "Unity Tour." Also, join us Monday as Morgan welcomes the Jackson matriarch – Katherine – for a candid face to face sit down.

cawobeth

Silence is brass. I hope The J Family does keep ignoring this despicable person. Fiddes is doing himself in with his lies.

Joanne

Leave Michael alone please

ROBBIN

I wish to hell that people/ and the media would leave the Jackson family alone. Michael is gone and at peace let him rest. Let his family rest and move on with their lives.

Emily

Never believe this crap anyway. It was just another person stabbing Michael in the back and looking for 5 mins of fame now Michael isn't hear to defend himself. TBH the story was stupid anyway !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5