Ashton Kutcher

The Steve Jobs Makeover

5/12/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Ashton Kutcher dressed as Steve JobsWearing a black turtleneck, jeans and New Balance sneakers, Ashton Kutcher was spotted in full character as Steve Jobs as he made his way to the set of the late Apple CEO's biopic in L.A. on Friday.

The 34-year-old "Two and a Half Men" star plays the visionary businessman during his younger years in a movie tentatively titled "Jobs: Get Inspired."

0511_ashton_kutcher_steve_jobs_apple_v3

While Kutcher definitely looks the part, it remains to be seen if he can nail the role of a complicated man -- part hippie, part driven businessman, part brilliant, and part crazy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

IHadToComplain

Honest - Noah Wyle did such a good job playing Steve Jobs in Pirates Of Silicon Valley... he was the obvious choice. But, it's Hollywood, so they went dumb.

JFC10

A beard and a turtle neck do not qualify as a make over

toni prenatt

Don't really he is ass i lost rescept for him and i wont be tuning into two and half men show blows!!!

And thats the truth

Ashton actually launched his own computer game and he was in an interview at a computer game convention and this guy is actually intelligent. I could not even believe that I was listening to Ashton. Don't let the facade fool you folks. He probably gets more money in comedy then he would for being intelligent.

Betty

Actor ?

jimmylights1

Ashton = Bag of Douche .... You can't polish a turd . Instead of wearing the black turtle neck , he should be heading to the Ed Hardy store for a new bedazzled tiger's face shirt and a rhinestone truckers hat ...

msjakeman2

He looks the part, other than that I can't see it. Good Luck though

UgottaBkiddenME

Can you imagine what Steve Jobs would think...

Exavier

Better "Him" Than Adam Sandler, Talking about people who can't act....

Exavier

Better "HIM" than someone like Adam Sandler, talking about people who can't act.....I'ts funny how all "YOU" people say he's not a good actor and all this BS, but ya'll are the ones who are paying his bills!! ;) i'm just saying.......

B

I hope they're not stupid enough to use the black turtleneck/jeans outfit for anything set in his earlier years. I also hope they ditch Ashton and hire Noah Wyle. He did way better in this role than Ashton ever could.

JOBs_123

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He is the biggest douche-bag, frat boy hack. He can't play Steve! How on earth did this happen!??? What crack is the producer and production company smoking?

voteisland.com

What do you guys think? Is Ashton the right pick to play Steve Jobs? vote here

Tasm

You know, the first time I ever saw Kutcher's acting was on The Butterfly Effect. He impresses me in that film in comparison to (literally) every other role he's played. He had to play a range of character traits and pulled it off nicely. The last scene shows a serious side of him that I haven't really seen since. So the ability to pull it off is there... he just needs to tap into it.

Also, I hated terribly on Chris Evans playing Steve Rogers/Captain America... and then I had to eat my words.

Anything is possible, especially with the right director at the helm.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5