Ryan Seacrest

Buys Ellen DeGeneres'

$49 Mil Estate

5/15/2012 10:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

New estate belonging to Ryan Seacrest

Ryan Seacrest has snagged Ellen DeGeneres' amazing Beverly Hills estate, which was listed for a cool $49 million, and he paid close to the asking price ... TMZ has learned.

Seacrest, who is reportedly worth $125 million and rakes in $45 million a year (these reports are sometimes off -- he probably makes more) ... will be the proud owner of the 9,200 square foot main house, 3 guest houses, and a couple of cement ponds. The estate sits on 2.87 acres -- for Bev Hills, that's huge. It basically covers an entire block.

Our sources say Ryan is paying within a couple of million dollars of the asking price. The deal is in escrow and it will close this week.

One realtor -- Kurt Rappaport -- repped both Ryan and Ellen in the deal ... nice commission.

The house was formerly owned by Max Mutchnick, co-creator of "Will and Grace." Ellen paid $29 mil, but then purchased the adjacent properties.

It pays to have 20 jobs.

Jordan

Nobody asked the real question if Ellen sold the house for 47million what did she upgrade to?

Dannyavacado

I think its kind of cold and ugly. No charm.

Dannyavacado

I don't like it. It looks cold and ugly. No charm. I'm happy with my middle class home and my taste is better than theirs.

warren hunt

How did Ryan Seacrest get all this money, when all he was, was dj at 107.7 back in 89-98, or something like that. I fin Adam Corolla way more entertaining than this guy, I remember listening to him and I didn't think much of him

Cecee

Holy conflict of interest Batman!

That realtor is ridiculously sketchy...

Valerie

I't's obviously a beautiful place to live, but I find it too beige everywhere. To me, I can picture Knit Knots from Imagination Movers living there, lol:)

Lillianzee

It's ugly

George

50 million dollars???? redicules...

pulakiyes

my best friend's aunt got paid $20994 a week ago. she been working on the laptop and got a $383200 home. All she did was get fortunate and use the advice shown on this site ...LAZYCASH23.COM...

AllFourBarrels

Eh, Ellen Rocks.

Please, help a band a out. Free Music

Keith

How is Ryan Gaycrest only worth $125 Million if he makes $45 Million a year and has been the host of AI for ten years as well as 10 other high paying gigs?

Hadrada

Will the house change it's mind after Ellen's rugs been taken up and go straight?

wanda echoes

I'm sorry...but WHO WOULD BUY her ****ing house? shoot. and who would pay that price? when supposedly U r only making what? or are worth one-hundred twenty-five thousand bucks? come on! some folks really take risks with their money. Does Ryan Seacrest have any kids?

sozo

i like it, cool house

Kabala

Sold by one gay woman to another gay woman...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments