« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pam Anderson

Boozy Lap Dancing

on Sunset Blvd

5/18/2012 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0518_pamela_launch_04Most people go to Boa for steak ... Pam Anderson goes to Boa to lap dance ... and the crotch-grinding was all caught on tape.

The 44-year-old former "Baywatch" star hit up the restaurant after the L.A. Kings playoff victory last night ... and she was in the mood to party.

Pam was hanging out at a table in the front of the restaurant with a bunch of guys ...and after a few swigs of vino ... a sexually-charged Anderson offered up some quality table-dances to some of her friends.

Isn't is great when the Kings win?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

geo

A HO IS A HO SI A HO.

Pete Beau

this filthy mattress STILL has Hepatitis C, which at one time she thought would maker her "hotter" but her people advised her that might not not be something she wanted to "spread" around...time to flip the mattress and spray for bugs...

Pete Beau

recall her wonderful parenting skills when a visiting kid drowned at her son's b-day party b/c the kid wandered off unattended...paid off to shut up and make it go away...

harokitty

Come on, Pam! People are trying to eat for God's sake!

News Flash

Good for her! Woohoo party dwn seester!

bigd

coke ,wine and who knows what else must be one hell of a combo for them to for get she is dirty and has hep C there no pill to fix her nasty guys remember she is not as old as her face looks its her body breaking down lol

aviewfromafar....

Watching this video of Pam saddened me, disgusted me and made me wonder what her poor children must go through with her as their mom. It's quite obvious that she (Pam) was seeking attention. Clearly the men at the table were trying to ignore her and I am almost certain they were humiliated by the whole situation.

Linda

Come on Pam, grow up, please! Your kids were there....yuk!

danny

Jese... She is human like everyone of us! I am sure you will all only dream of a lapdance with her!! I can't even pay for a ticket to sunset boulvevard but I do accept that she is just like u and me!

christy

how embarrassing! act your age. whoever said it, you're right they look like they're trying to ignore her or they too are embarrassed.

audiofish

eeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!

NJS

I thought it was hilarious that everyone was practically ignoring her. The one dude was even grabbing for something off the table to eat while she's laying across his lap.

billy