Dog Chapman's Show

EUTHANIZED

5/21/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_dog_chapman_ae
Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman will have more time on his hands to catch criminals, because his show on A&E is being canceled ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Dog's people and A&E have been negotiating, but the network has now decided to pull the plug and not do season 9.

One source connected with Dog tells us the cancellation is based on "creative differences."  But here's the reality ... saying "creative differences" is like breaking up with a girl and saying, "It's not you, it's me."

SHARON SAVAGE

DOG U ARE THE BEST AND UR FAMILY ARE THE BEST JESUS LOVES U !!!!!!!!!!!

Melinda Lu

I am very upset that Dog the Bounty Hunter is being cancelled. It is like losing family members.
I hope A&E does not cancell the show. A&E does not have a good line up of shows. The Duck
Dynasty, are you for real!

Joan and Ed

We are very upset that this has happening. Both my husband and I are in late 60's and we really love this show. We love the the family and they are all a success story. To come as far as they have is amazing. Hope the station reconsider's....

Sutton

I love that show glad i have all the other seasons on dvd and waiting to get the last one! :D

Bonnie Byrne

Please don't cancel DOg the bounty hunter. Even if there are differences in the cmily between Dog, and his boys it doesn't matter to us.. We love the family and the service work they do. PLEASE PLEASE reconsider.

Galady50860

I really like the Show!!! And I hope they do not cancel them.. They really do help people that are on Meth and other Drugs So Keep the show On the Air!!!!!!!..

donna

i think the kids should have a show of their own.

Susan

I like the show he really helps people Please!!!!!!!!!!! Do Not take the show off the AIR!!!!!

betty

I am sad to see the show has been canceled, i mysef like seeing the bad guys caught, to bad there was not more bounty guys like the dog, our police today are afraid of these punk kids, but dog is not. i have raised four boys and some have been in jail but never have they ever ran from the law, you do the crime you pay the time. thanks dog for all the great work you and your team has done, you will be greatly missed by this fan

Linda

I like them. I like the show. I do not know where you get racist. If you know that (or think you do) you must have kept watching for awhile. Hopefully they will keep showing reruns. I wish the Chapman family all the luck in the world. Stay safe and love each other. There will always be some hard times, but family should always have your back and lead you on the straight and narrow.

lilAmber

Going to Miss Dog and his family!! Someone else will pick up their show they have to. I pray they do, my daughter watches their show everyday. She's dying a slow and painful death. The only time I see her smile lately is when Dog comes on. Please help their show stay on. My family would be eternally greatful!! Dog and family your are forever in my prayers!!

patty

Everyone in the family had a problem one time or another with breaking the law. yet they thought they were better then the fugitives they were trying to catch. Clean up your own house first.

maui ski66

t think that a&e is making the biggest mistake a&e should keed dog the bounty hunter on

TheMim

You can't fault a guy for knowing how to promote himself or for being his own person. Dog, Beth & pups did a lot of good. And they are responsible for ridding us of Andrew Luster! And how many of you people would turn down your own TV show based in Hawaii? Not me. I like him and his whole pact. He did very well with what he had to work with and is a responsible father.

Sabra V.Kekahuna

Thank the lord,i have been so concerned,this show makes the island people look terrible.And they try to talk like island people,it makes my stomach upset.You won't see them at the Outrigger or at Punahou school speaking at the behalf of the Hawaiian people.