'Glee' Star Lea Michele

I DARE You

to Look at My Face!

5/22/2012 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lea Michele in a white cleavage dress at the Late Show with David Letterman"Glee" star Lea Michele made eye-contact a virtual impossibility yesterday ... when she arrived to the "Late Show with David Letterman" with perfectly-framed cleavage.

In a staring contest, Lea wins ... every time.

0522_plunge_new_low_footer

J

I think she looks hot and the interview was great. But than again I don't feel the need to be ignorant like most people here.

Lovejac23

Yep, NOPE! Still does no justice to that mack truck face! LOL!!!

Jbone45

She has to do something...the girl is a But-Her-Face.....As in everthing looks good but her face.

Uncle Rufus

ODELAY, CHINGAU!

Amber

Why is she tugging on her dress like that?? The dress is a bit much... What's wrong with these young girls not leaving anything to the imagination anymore?!?!?!?

Bo

Who would want to look at her face... she's ugly.... isn't she the gal dating Corey Monteith on Glee? I always thought Corey Monteith should had hook-up with Dareen Criss.. now those 2 would make a totally hot couple.

ShrinkWrap

I think she is really pretty, but why does she feel the need to expose her chest to get attention? Shouldn't her talent speak for her instead of her breasts?

King Beef

She's doing everybody a favor by taking attention away from her face. She's very unfortunate looking.

smatt

Umm, I am sorry but all of you people complaining about how this is soo slutty or whoreish or whatever.... she is 10X better than other stars! I dont see you bitching on Kim Kardashian's pictures? I am not saying that this isnt bad, because it is, but not nearly as bad as other celebrities. I just dont see what the big deal with her is.

Summerwind

What the heck happened she was never that big on Glee, that's ridiculous and looks sleazy for a talk show!

FlamingoNut

Who the hell wants to look at her face anyway?

ju

you no this girl can sing why cant she keep it at that now she has to flaunt her boobs why in the hell would ya do that it shows you are a bimbo these people have it all then they have to turn into morons

lissabirdie

Like Straigh Talkin Texan said - and I agree, there is something about her that I dont like... somehow- nerd gone hot syndrome or something

Toasty J

Anything to keep me from focusing on those fake choppers.

THE BEAVER

The girl is ok looking, but I don't think the dress is a bit pretty.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments