Anderson Cooper

RIPS 'Barbie Mom'

'You're Dreadful'

5/23/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Barbie Mom Sarah Burge
Anderson Cooper hates Barbie Mom ... HATES HER ... and made sure she knew it this week when he kicked her plastic ass off his talk show.

Cooper was trying his best to understand why the hell Sarah Burge -- aka the Human Barbie -- would want to Botox her 15-year-old daughter to get her to sweat less during beauty pageants.

When Burge started blathering on with some stupid explanation, Coop cut her off ... saying, "I gotta be honest, I gotta just stop. I'm sorry. I try to be really polite to all my guests, but I just think you're dreadful."

He added, "I honestly don't want to talk to you anymore."

Anderson later released a video statement saying, "I regret having her on in the first place and I regret that that's how things ended.

052312_barbie_mom_2_launchv2

Marvin

Anderson you don't need to be sorry. It's good to see somebody on TV being real .

Amberley

Go Anderson Cooper.

Just Karen

You go Anderson! Botoxing a child is sickening!

Lee

It's about time someone stood up and told these whack moms that they are not getting approval for abusing their children. Apparantly she is turning her daughter into a skank just like she is. Where is child services?
Good job, Anderson.

BB not bb

I think he was just trying to be dramatic for effect. I think there are for more dreadful or horrible people on talkshows than this lady who get to stay and finish the interview. I am sure he could handle her but he just felt like making his point by humiliating her by not letting her even speak, like she is an outcast.

This is poor interviewing in my opinion. He could have just said I think that is a lame excuse, kids need to sweat, you shouldn't make your daughter feel pressure to look a certain unnatural way that requires surgery, etc. He could have let the audience handle her even.

Instead he chose a very weak way out of dealing with her. I thught he was supposed to have a mentally tough image besides. She may be a fair to poor mom but he is being a poor host also.

He could have just said some mean things to her, like do you really think the plastic surgery on your own face looks good. He just let a chance to see into a mind of a person like this get away. She was willing to share her feelings with him and he turned her down, after inviting her there for that purpose.

I think this is just part of the women and mother bashing going on in society anymore, when if someone doesn't agree with someone else's parenting style or personal style as a parent, they treat them like pariahs. It is pretty sick and misogynistic.

bob

I loves me some Coop. Too bad all of you gay dudes can't be a cool as him.

well duhhh

someone tell anderson cooper he's a retard for having this woman on his stage to begin with... its like bringing a drug addict on stage, and then badgering him for being incoherent... what did you expect?!?

freaksloan

Anderson is such a TOOL!

Stormy

F*ck Anderson Cooper!! The idiot makes every interview about him! Just another self absorbed, sick in the head homo! Yea!! that's right I said it! Don't like it... go screw yourselves!!

Madam Obvious

Anderson Cooper is gay?

Hutch

That fake woman is full of crap. "That's fine! That's fine." No, it's not fine. You cried with humiliation as soon as no one could see you doing it.

Hotcupoftruth

Anderson Cooper / Vanderbilt.... what Barbie mom is doing is not normal.. being gay - like anderson - is also NOT normal... i'd say AC is just jealous of barbie mom's looks

Madam Obvious

I agree Beach. Many gay men have hatred and contempt for women. But to be fair so do a lot of straight men.

hummm

wow now he is the moral guru of america.

YouDontSay