Clint Eastwood's Daughter

BURNS $100k Handbag ...

For the Hell of It!

5/26/2012 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0526_tyler_shields_money_burnClint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shields decided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

So we gotta ask ...

Steve

Clint Eastwood should be ashamed of his daughter and this show. It's making him look bad.

It's too bad because Clint is really cool.

Kendall

I would give anything to have $100,000! I could pay off my $80,000 house(the only thing me and my 2 daughters have). And yet we have ungrateful brats like this, where $100,000 is basically pocket change to them. Makes me sick and to have people that live so extremely extravagant is even more disgusting!

Steve

The show and his daughter make Clint Eastwood look bad. I'm shocked he's letting his name be associated with trash tv.

I bet this was all his wife's idea to start this show.

It's too bad because Clint is really cool.

Steve

This Tyler Shields guy is a grade A douchebag.

Guests

Neither....just stupid

Northerner

that makes me want to puke! 100K to her is obviously nothing but to me it would change my families lives! our home is falling apart and that would buy us a new roof, gutters, windows, siding, doors, paint, carpet and much more!
she blows it likes its nothing and that kind of money could change a LOT of peoples lives!

Elizabeth

Neither, (Genius or Blasphemous) it was just dumb.

I cannot imagine how the new show could possibly be entertaining, they all sound horrible.

NiceGuy

GO AHEAD,MAKE AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF!
(Eastwood's almost famous line from '83, THE DEATH POOL)

backfire

another snotty kid riding the coattails of her daddy's fame and power. give money to charity instead of being so desperate for attention.

chuck

Burning the handbag is not amazing. The amazing part is that a $100,000 hangbad even exists.

Edwood

What a phoney stunt. Clint must be spinning in his grave,....he is dead isn't he?

Bananarama

How disgusting

Jess

I don't understand why everyone feels that people with money should have the obligation to donate it to charity. It's their money, they can do whatever the hell they want with it. Screw charities.

Jay

I would rather see a Birkin burning than on the arm of any of the too many Kardashians but maybe thats just me. Its probably fake anyways.

Melanie

Real, fake. It's her money to waste.