Kim K. Staffer

CHEWS OUT Cop

for Seeking Autograph

5/29/2012 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052912_kim_k_v2_launch
One of Kim Kardashian's handlers got into a shouting match with an LAX police officer when she claimed the guy was more interested in getting Kim's autograph than protecting her from fans and paparazzi.

The heated exchange was captured Friday evening as the woman -- who was clearly part of Kim's entourage -- accuses the officer of asking Kim for an autograph when he should have been keeping her safe.

The officer got PISSED ... insisting loudly, "I don't appreciate you coming here and telling us we're here for autographs. I don't do that."

The cop adds, "We're not here to do any service for [Kim Kardashian]. We're here for the needs of the international terminal."

Kim's handler then storms off.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

John

lol, dumb blonde can't handle the truth from the cop so she calls him "violent". Typical.

What an ass

I dunno, there just seems to be something poetic or Zen-like here. It's sorta cosmic and natural that an ass works for an ass.

Mags

I think if she was PROFESSIONAL. She would have gotten a name and badge #. She just wants to get some attention and maybe go up the tadpole. I do not think that is the way to do it. No respect for authority or anything. We have enough disrespect in this world for this "lady" to be setting an example and showing others how to treat police etc. This makes Kim look bad. Use that treatment on photags not police.

tellmeaboutit

Good match - her employees are as repulsive as she and all of her family are.

JMP

Ok this woman is getting more and more ridiculous... of course every cop around there to protect KK... from what??? What an idiot. What a disgrace.

Lisa

Kim K. and all her people make me so sick. They actually think that public funds so go towards protecting her and only her from her own media whoring that she does. That's what private security is for, something that she pays for out of her own damned pocket. Even if the cop had asked for an autograph, BFD! She's such a damned princess it makes me so sick. To tell you the truth I don't even know why a cop would want an autograph from the little "princess" anyway. I think everybody is twisted when it comes to that family. The only K's that doesn't appear to whore themselves around for fame is Khloe, and maybe Kourtney to a certain extent. This world does not move and shake to the beat of the Kardashian/Jenner drum. I wish people would catch a clue. The mom is now whoring her youngest daughter's out to the public and their own father can't/won't say a darned thing. What a *****! I am so disgusted that everytime I turn the channel to get away from these money grubbing idiots, the next channel has something on about them as well. I hate this reality crap. It has ruined attitudes in teenagers, they think they all should have what these selfish people do. Oh, and by the way Kim, give your husband his ring, the car you got as wedding present, and half the value of the other wedding presents. He did not tell you to give money to charity. To think that you just drive around in his wedding present without a freakin care in the world makes me sick. You've got enough money. Pay him for his inconvenience for marrying a person who only wanted a TV production, and who knew she didn't want a marriage even before she tied the knot. The fact that Kim K. got the ring, knew she didn't want to marry, but did it anyway just shows that she wanted to keep the items when she knew it was a sham. He should get the ring back, half the value of the car, and half the value of all the gifts. He should get half of the money the show made of the wedding that was a total lie on her part. Oh, this is so sick. I can't even discuss the foul little princess anymore. She disgusts me.

Linda

Reign in your staff, Kimmy. U don't need anymore bad press.

Michael Forever

That cop was like "Who the hell you think you talkin' too?! Kim K?! I don't want that chicks autograph?! Lady please!!"""

I hope Kim K. saw that, maybe it would let her know what the rest of the 99% of America really thinks about her......NO ONE CARES, YOU ARE AN OVERPAID HOOKER!

Good_job_boys

Kardiashian is not a nice person anyway. It show by the company Kim hires to do business with! The lady that was screaming at the police officer appears that she does like her job and should quite to find another job!

MaLi

Stupidity in it's Purest Form...CTFU!

Bitchy

All paparazzi and all people in US. Please, ignore the Kadarzian, let see if they still will be famous. Then they might be the one who chasing you around. To the Blondie, we need to teach you a manner (a trailer trash always will be a trash) Oopppss I did it again

Maggie

I'm sorry whoever you are...he has a job protecting the rest of us...where is a lightning strike when you need one...

AdBe

Cops are stupid and break the law ALL THE TIME!!!

pimpdaddy

I thought the cop was being very direct and not gonna listen or take any of her bull****! She needs an attitude adjustment big time.

kim kardashian