Justin Bieber

Norway Cops Threaten

State of Emergency

5/30/2012 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Unruly Justin Bieber fans in Oslo, Norway
Police in Norway are on the verge of declaring a state of emergency in Oslo, after tens of thousands of unruly Justin Bieber fans overran the city -- and now, they're begging the singer for help.

Justin's scheduled to perform 4 new songs tonight outside Oslo's famed opera house as part of his "Around the World" TV special -- and we're told crazed Bieber fans from all over Europe have descended on the city for the event.

We're told the crowds have swelled to such overwhelming numbers, the police lost control -- and are pleading with Bieber to take the stage early ... before all hell breaks loose ... as in RIGHT NOW.

Bieber's aware of the situation -- he just tweeted, "...for the show to happen u must all listen to the police. we are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen."

Bieber is currently in a secret location and will be helicoptered to the stage.

Story developing ...

0530_biebermania_footer

RedwoodPerch

California girls should take notice of the above picture... That's what real blondes looks like.

Johnnyeyez

There's just nothing else to do in Norway but clean fish. Even the old people will come out for this dweeb.

nor

Tens and tens of people fainted when Bieber came out on the scene, and was taken care of by medical personnel.

Also, the press conference, private meetings with fans, and a private concert have been cancelled due to safety concerns..

Madeline

I WAS THERE!! crazy! norway goes hard ;)

LoudMouth

Man....I know I'm out of touch...but for the life of me, I just do not get it. When did they put something in the water to turn young females into total idiots?

Cricket

I say let them trample him. Too bad he doesn't have Kim K. with him.

El Domino

Yep that's definitely not a life I would want, even for all the money... Being famous must suck so much, not being able to crap without everybody noticing and wanting to snap a picture of it -_-

Skills

I'm really dissapointed in us norwegians now...

debra

REALLYYYYYYYYYYY

Carl

Wasn't there an episode of Metalocalypse like this, only with Dethklok instead of Bieber?

Marius Bjørheim

@mariusbjorheim at twitter!
Well done JB!

CrankyMaddog

Isn't this kid wanted for questioning in a crime? Come back to the States to answer for your actions.

dragonflyofdreams

I can't believe some people are actually comparing no-talent justin bieber to MJ!!! Michael jackson was one of thoese real people I call ''one of the very few of the very best''. Anyone who compares someone like justin bieber to michael jackson have no respect for music. I wish nothing but good things for the bieber, but he is not an original.Little chicks only love the bieber for his pretty face, and yeah I said ''little chicks''. If justin was even a bit of what michael was, he would have both guys and girls listening to he messages. The bieber can't sing, dance, act, or even talk a good game! But like I always say ''its whatever''.

Monica