Kim Kardashian

Luggage Thieves Jacked

PRICELESS Sunglasses

5/30/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_kim_kardashian_tmz
Kim Kardashian
says the British Airways employees who ransacked her luggage have stolen something that money cannot replace -- sunglasses that have a profound meaning.

When Kim arrived home from France Friday night, she noticed her luggage was significantly lighter than when she left.  A search inside the suitcase quickly revealed the thieves made off with a pair of vintage sunglasses her dad, Robert Kardashian, gave her just before he died -- sunglasses she only wore on very special occasions.

And there's even more thievery. Kim is telling friends the baggage bandits made off with several extremely expensive purses and Tumi luggage.

Kim tweeted after the incident, writing, ""Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine! Some things are sentimental & not replaceable."

We're told Kim has already filed a report with the airline, demanding they produce surveillance catching the culprits in the act.

If the airline doesn't fork over the footage, we're told Kim's going to the cops.

jimi

shame they didn't replace the glasses with a bomb

kimkisaslut

GOOD! Let everyone know where you are 24/7, as if you're not getting enough attention today and yes, your luggage is prone to being ransacked!

Scotty

I couldn't care less about Kim Kardashian, but stealing from luggage at airports is rampant! Why aren't TSA employees on tape? I'll tell you why, because, of the 8 billion dollar budget, the TSA sets aside 1% to surface transportation security. 1%! So Kimmy loses sunglasses, who really cares, BUT the same unmonitored access to Kimmy's bag, by thieves, could potentially allow bombs to be placed on airlines. They need to start filming these folks!

OhWowLike

I'm not a KK fan, but no one deserves to get ripped off. It happened to me, coming out of Heathrow, and I discovered my luggage was rifled when I got home to the U.S. Of course the airlines 'insurance' is worthless. I got something like $150 reimbursed, which was a fraction of the value of what I lost. I will never EVER again check ANYTHING I value in checked luggage. People go to work for the airlines specifically so they can rip people off. Huge rings operating at most major airports I have read.

ana

ok i see that kim is not a very likable person but the fact that they took something that was giving to her by her dad is something horrible so i feel so bad for her

Kalai

This woman is truly hated by so many...I cant imagine what brings her to wake up everyday and feel so entitled. Quit life hun, or at least disappear for everyone elses sake.

charley

to bad they didnt jack your nasty piss soaked azz..this is one slutty.pissed drenched bitch......men need to remember this bitch loves getting pissed on!

Jodi

If the sunglass meant so much to her why didn't she put them in her carry on luggage and what special occasion did she attend that she had to take THOSE sunglasses. I wouldn't be surprised if she never brought the glasses with her in the first place and is only looking for more media attention.

Katmc.

Kim is just like her Father, she sold herself in a sex tape and her Father sold his soul to get murderers off. They do everything for money, nothing or no else matters.

SNS Post2

Sucks to be her! lol visit snspost.com for more news!

CrisDizzle

Kim it's just freakin' sunglasses for Christ's Sakes. you can buy the same similar knock offs at your local TJ Maxx's and Swap meet!

larry

most likely stuck between her fat a$$ cheeks

guitartown

Stupid bitch. Do you know there are people hungry tonight? Children who have no home? I'm sure your father would have wanted you to grow up to be a person who cared more about people than ridiculous sunglasses. Lord help you.

Cupcake

Oh please! Trying to tell me someone wasted time going through her stuff and only took her sunglasses. Get real. Attention whore at it's best.

Tia

its just a sunglasses ...shezee!! ur rich by another one