Michael Jackson Death House

Someone FINALLY

Made an Offer!

5/31/2012 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0531_michael_jackson_house_died_article
The house where Michael Jackson died -- a house that the owner has been trying to sell for 3 years -- finally has attracted a buyer, but it's not a done deal ... yet.

Real estate sources tell TMZ ... an L.A. businessman has written an offer for around $17 million for the Holmby Hills estate.   Here's the problem -- it's listed for $23.9 million, so the buyer and seller are in the process of negotiating to see if they can find a middle ground.

Our sources say the businessman who made the offer "couldn't care less" that Michael Jackson lived and died there.  He just likes the house.

The owner has had problems selling the house in the past, partly because it has been overrun by tourists eager to sneak a peek.

Mauricio Umansky has the listing on the house.  He's married to "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards.  Mauricio is having a good week. One of his listings just closed today and it broke a record for prices on Sunset Blvd. -- $35 million.

That oughta keep Kyle happy.

0531_michael_jackson_house_footer

kim

YOu just can not lay off of MJ's ass, can you TMZ????? I really sure hope when you pass away Harvey that someone doesn't slander you day in and day out for years after you are gone. Would feel sorry for your family. But than again, thats the key word. Your family, not you.

beyondserious

I don't find Michael Jackson creepy, but I find it creepy that someone actually bought the house (no matter how beautiful it looks) he died in creepy.

Murph

Sunflower do you even realize how hypocritical your response is? I'm guessing no since it doesn't take a ton of intelligence to make some of the comments you and your friends (for all we know your friends may all be you using different names) make. You people jump on every single solitary story and post the same tired garbage and have the nerve to try to call out the ones that post positive messages. Whatever!

nan

Looks like Michael Jackson is still TMZ bread and butter..

Murph

You guessed right (this time only). I don't know which one you mean. But I do know something. It is hypocritical to say "I am crazy for you!" to your fake wife, when you were being accused of molesting a boy and paid $25million dollars to silence the victim.

Sunflower - I guess you knew both of them personally and you know what their relationship was like. You're just saying stuff to be saying stuff and then to top it off you're repeating lies. This is what is so wrong with those of you that continue this mess - you don't even repeat the truth nor do you do any type of research into what you are repeating. If you want to think he was guilty just because that's your belief system - then whatever but stating lies as truths is just stupid. What part of settling a civil lawsuit that is separate from a criminal case do you not seem to grasp? There was no evidence to charge him criminally, but I guess you think it's normal that a parent will seek out a civil attorney before going to the authorities first. There was no silencing anyone but think what you will and keep coming on every single story along with duilama and post stupid garbage if it somehow enriches your life to do that.

I luv u RPattz!

I've toured the house and it's gorgeous. The owner should just make it into a museum or open to the public (paid admission) and I'm sure he'll make a fortune. :)

Murph

Sunflower - whatever. Live in whatever world you choose but as much as you feel the way that you do - others feel the exact opposite and you want to call out people who don't agree with you and call them names and make fun -- yet you see nothing wrong with your behavior. Thankfully some people can actually think for themselves and do their own research and don't have to call people like you names because you disagree. Have a good life!

I Was About To Say

I love you MJJ and miss you....MOST!

Murph

Sunflower a/k/a duilama - I hope you get the help that you need. Your response was extremely juvenile.

Kimbo

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY...

I love you MJJ and miss you....MOST!

----------------

Hmmm...........

Guess you don't have any family!?

If you do, that is not very nice of you!

Luz

You know, I shouldn't say this, but, I hope they don't sell the house. It will always be the house Michael Jackson used to live in and where he died. So sad.

What I Think

I'd buy the house for a dollar and a quarter but only on the condition that MJ's corpse is thrown into the deal so that I can put it in the death room and sell tickets to see it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments