« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Justin Blackmon

NFL Rookie Arrested for

Aggravated DUI

6/3/2012 9:20 AM PDT UPDATED: 6/3/2012 1:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Justin Blackmon mug shot
12:50 PM PT -- WHOAAAA!!!!! A police spokesperson says Blackmon took a breathalyzer test and blew a whopping .24 -- three times the legal limit.

3:10 PM PT -- Blackmon posted $1,000 bond and was released. He's due in court on Monday.

0314_divider_graphic
Justin Blackmon has not even played a game in the NFL yet, but he's already making headlines for all the wrong reasons -- he was arrested this morning for aggravated DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Blackmon, who played his college ball at Oklahoma State, was arrested in nearby Stillwater by the Payne County Sheriff. According to Oklahoma law, aggravated DUI applies to drivers with a .15 or higher blood alcohol level.

This would not be Blackmon's first DUI arrest. He was arrested in Texas in 2010 and suspended one game by his coach.

Blackmon was the number 5 pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, which took place on April 26.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cheryl A.

I think that if a pro athlete, celebrity was to be let out of their contracts the FIRST time something like this, or a theft or other drugs etc, happened, it would happen a LOT less often. In other words, be a role model for the CHILDREN who look up to you.

Canadasux

A rookie! The guy looks 35-40-years-old in the mugshot!

static

Nice going dumbass.

Lisa

There is a sports blog on MSNBC that keeps track of how many days without arrest in the NFL (not sure if it is just the NFL or the four major sports combined). When there is an arrest, he resets the calendar to 1. I have never seen the calendar go past the single digit.

itsnoise

When I drink I stay home because I can't afford a taxi to where ever I want to go. What is their excuse for driving with even one beer in your system?

JOSH

alot of these first and second year players getting a DUI mayne the commish should suspend them for the first 4 games or something. Make way to easy for them to get away with

Superman

People like this should be banned from the entertainment industry. I don't think he's even signed a NFL contract yet and he's already acting like a Lohan.

Joao

I'm not sure if Oklahoma is an affiliate of the California Celebrity Court Consortium - but get a good attorney, he'll get you released then RUN do not walk, to a rehab outfit. Celebrity judges recommends that. It gives them an excuse to give you a break and not incarcerate you. Now that's the way it works in California, Oklahoma might be a by-the-book no celebrity perks state. I don't know, time will tell.

StevenB

Dude has a much bigger problem than a DUI arrest if he is already at twice the legal limit at 10:00 in the morning!

Grouchy Marps

Aggravated DUI? AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGG I AM SO MAD ABOUT GETTING RICH FROM RUNNING AND CATCHING FOOTBALLS SO I AM GOING TO DRIVE DRUNK AND PISS IT ALL AWAY!

haskel420

ANOTHER BLACK ATHLETE BREAKING THE LAW.. THEY SHOULD KICK HIM OUT OF THE NFL..!!

parlayer

Our Thugs can beat your Thugs! Thugs is Thugs but there our Thugs.

Jay W.

Dumb kid...

realitychecker

He sure looks old for someone just out of college. Drinking that much/often in the a.m. will do that to you, I guess. Ewwww.

Barbie13

Yes there are giving dume assess to much.all my life iv been trying to be apart off something. But my handicap gets in the way.i really hate guys like this that don't try. There big fakes

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments