Goldie Hawn's Son

I Have the World's

Greatest Mom!

6/4/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0601_goldie_hawn_oliver_hudson_article
Goldie Hawn is the kind of mom every kid wants -- aside from introducing your hot mom to your friends, she gives her kids houses.

We were digging through some official records and found  last month ... Goldie gifted one of her houses to her son, actor Oliver Hudson

We're told Goldie bought the house in October, 2009, and put both her name and Oliver's on the deed.  The house was purchased for $2.09 million.  BTW, it's not exactly a starter home -- it's a really cool spread in Brentwood, CA ... 4,000 square feet, 4 bedrooms, etc.

Then on May 21, documents show Goldie filed a "Gift Deed" with the county, giving her son full title.  The document specifically says Goldie got no money in return.

Oliver's a successful actor ... he's currently on "Rules of Engagement."  But it's nice to have a mom who cares.

0601_goldie_hawn_home_launch

victory

Goldie Hawn is a great mom, and it doesn't necessarily have to do w/ her money or the gifts she's given her kids. She's a savvy business woman as well as provided a solid foundation for her three kids and yes, she's cool. What more could a kid ask for?

YouDontSay

He sure looks like his father. She is doing what every parent wishes they could do. THUMBS WAY UP!

sue zachary

Goldie i dont blame you for buying your son a house after all that does get him out of your house...just kidding . he looks like a great very deserving young man . i hoipe he enjoys moving in and getting settled best of luck to all of you!!!!!

BOHOE

Her kids call her Gold - deed

Kari

FINANCIAL GIFTS AREN'T WHAT MAKES SOMEONE A GREAT MOM. I'M SURE SHE'S A GREAT MOM IN OTHER WAYS, BUT TO DESCRIBE SOMEONE AS A GREAT MOM BECAUSE THEY SPEND A LOT ON THER CHILDREN IS INACCURATE.

Athina

So? I would buy my own precious son a house too, if I had the money, which I don't. So I do what I can for him and he's happy with that.

EastCoastChopper

uum...mummy...can you umm , ummm help me with the property taxes on this pig? Ohh...and my elec bill was 875 this month and I'm a little short...

THANKS XXOO!

anonymous

He's better looking that his buttaface sister.

WildWIll

I met Oliver at the park a couple of years ago he was playing with his kids, and he was the nicest guy ever. In fact it took me a while to figure out who he was and when I did he was gracious and kind. Great guy

palermo

Interesting how the son is twice as wrinkled as the Mom

BRAINS

All you haters wish you had Goldie's bank. And Oliver Hudson is hilarious in his role on R.O.E. That is a great show if you can ignore Megyn Price who is constantly rolling her eyes and over acting.

ju

well of course he has the coolest mom when you get things handed to you and you dont have to get your hands dirty if she was poor and he didnt have nothing he would call her a b these spoiled hollywood brats dont no what it is like to do a real job

DaveT

"Bill Hudson, Goldie’s Ex, on Parental Alienation"
---
Fathers and Families dot org website.

Straight Talkin Texan

Lovely home! Maybe Goldie can adopt me!

Lee

It was nice of her to do that. I'm sure she's done it for all her kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments