Goldie Hawn's Son

I Have the World's

Greatest Mom!

6/4/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0601_goldie_hawn_oliver_hudson_article
Goldie Hawn is the kind of mom every kid wants -- aside from introducing your hot mom to your friends, she gives her kids houses.

We were digging through some official records and found  last month ... Goldie gifted one of her houses to her son, actor Oliver Hudson

We're told Goldie bought the house in October, 2009, and put both her name and Oliver's on the deed.  The house was purchased for $2.09 million.  BTW, it's not exactly a starter home -- it's a really cool spread in Brentwood, CA ... 4,000 square feet, 4 bedrooms, etc.

Then on May 21, documents show Goldie filed a "Gift Deed" with the county, giving her son full title.  The document specifically says Goldie got no money in return.

Oliver's a successful actor ... he's currently on "Rules of Engagement."  But it's nice to have a mom who cares.

0601_goldie_hawn_home_launch

DiatribesAndOvations

Oliver Hudson is ADORABLE!

truth hurts

and that's how the rich stay rich! High Society 101.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Beautiful house, tastefully decorated albeit in a very conservative style, but appropriate for the bldg. He is so good looking! And Kate hardly needs anyone to pay for her implants...she's a multi-millionaire and has been for a couple of decades.

Lovejac23

I love ya Goldie! Beautiful inside and out! I would so do the same if I could for my kids! :D

Madeleine

Sounds like he is a FREE LOADER! I met him before at a strip club and he is CHEAP.

kimberkolo

He looks just as handsome as his dad, Bill Hudson!

kimberkolo

He's just as handsome as his dad, Bill Hudson!

Silvie

So many haters and so much jealousy on this site...geeze get a life people and maybe you won't be so miserable! I think it's wonderful that she has the ability to gift her child a beautiful home and she actually does do that! So many are greedy and would never.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3