« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris' New Woman --

Kim K's Stepdad is a Plastic Surgery Nightmare

6/6/2012 8:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Myla Sinanaj
Kris Humphries
' new woman is already taking swipes at her man's famous ex -- claiming Kim Kardashian's stepdad Bruce Jenner's face "scares me."

Myla Sinanaj has been tweeting constantly since she began dating Humphries in mid-January -- frequently about Kim and the men in her life. Just a couple weeks ago, she unloaded on Bruce, writing, "Bruce Jenner's face scares me- it should be on the 'Why not to get plastic surgery' poster."

A month earlier, Myla targeted Kim's new man Kanye West and his diss track "Theraflu" -- in which Kanye raps, "And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

Myla wrote, Kanye should be "bigger than taking petty shots at sh*t that got nothing to do with him. Lost respect."

But when it comes to Kim herself -- Myla put the claws away, re-tweeting a pic of Kim with the caption, "Looks like JLO."

0606_myla_Fatmire_subWe're guessing that's a compliment.

update_bar
A rep for Humphries tells TMZ, the NBA star isn't dating Sinanaj -- claiming, “Kris is and has been single since October 31st 2011."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Judy

Well, she should shut up because her commenting is inappropriate, but I do happen to agree with her about Bruce Jenner's plastic surgery.

haskel420

GREAT BOOTY..!!

LasVegasResidency

I'll take Kim over this no one. Kim is hot.

Jordan

What does kim have against JLO besides the fact Forbes named Jlo the most powerful woman celebrity. A titltle i guess Kim will never win. How much did kim make last year im sure it was alot less than 52million.

stu

& what does this hussy do for a liv'n?
Can't wait to see her on the Real Housewives, Jersey Shore...

scoopie

She needs to totally freeze out anything to do with KK and family. Makes them crazy.

kronenburg

Ah, today's youth - sharing their innermost, misspelled, grammatically incorrect feelings through tweets. Based on these comments, I don't think it'll be long before Humphries dumps her. Can't say I disagree with her about Bruce's appearance (it's not like millions of people haven't already said the same thing), but I think she's giving Kim, the Human Petri Disk, too much credit in comparing her to J-Lo. J-Lo's foot, maybe, but that's about as far as the resemblance goes.

Claire

Basically, I'm extremely jealous of his gf. I want Kris Humphries.

PiratesTink

Funny How she is TRYING to look like Kim K and get over it Humpries your a jerk and try a Blonde seriously reliving your ex lol

popo

10000000x better than ****** lover kim

CLINT

Holy Moley!! Look at that butt! KK ain't got nothing on that.

Amber

If I were this twit, I would enjoy the spot light while I could, I don't see this lasting....

Babycakes

Seems like Kris really does have a type - that being the classless and immature.

KnuckleDragger

As a man...everytime I see Bruce Jenner I think to myself, "Bruce! WTF were you thinkin'?" Whenever I see Kris Jenner I think to myself, "Bruce! WTF were you thinkin'?"

pat

I simply can't believe any girl can think this looks good. Guys too for that matter.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments