Rob Dyrdek

Tosh Is GOING DOWN

After Pedophile Joke

6/6/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0606_rob_dyrdek_danieLtosh
Daniel Tosh
will pay dearly for insinuating Rob Dyrdek diddles 12-year-old boys -- in fact, sources close to the "Fantasy Factory" star tell TMZ, Dyrdek actually wants to FIGHT Tosh over a recent on-air pedophile jab.

In case you missed the sketch on "Tosh.0" -- the comedian dresses up like Dyrdek at a "Childish Dream Factory for Young Boys Only" ... filled with shirtless, 12-year-olds on Razor scooters ... and even plies his young guests with wine and drugs.

060612_tosh0_launchv2
But Rob -- who also hosts an extremely similar clip show on MTV called "Ridiculousness" -- isn't laughing ... responding to the sketch on Twitter, writing, "The idea of having beef with @danieltosh is truly embarrassing ... for real ... imagine that 'clip show host' beef ... but now that beef is very real."

Dyrdek said he wanted to settle things "the old-fashioned way" -- and sources close to MTV reality star insist he isn't joking ... Dyrdek seriously wants to throw down with Tosh. He is NOT happy.

Dyrdek has yet to issue an official challenge -- but Tosh is still laughing. He just tweeted back to Rob, "fair enough but if you have to beat me up, can we film it and put it on my show so people will actually watch it?"

Ryan

Rob is the best! I can't even tell u how much I hate tosh ! Robs show is way better. Tosh makes annoying skits. Rob finds funny online videos! ROB IS So MUCH BETTER and all of you people that said tosh is better YOU SUCK!

Lauren

I hate tosh! I can't stand him. Rob is awesome . This is all toshes falt. Nothing would of happend if tosh did not make that skit. Rob is amazing with all the work he does what does tosh do?

tattedup

Tosh O. needs to grow up. pedophilia is nothing to joke about. sick humor.

tattedup

Tosh O. needs to grow up. pedophilia is nothing to joke about. sick humor.

tattedup

Josh O needs to grow up. Pedophilia is nothing to
joke about. sick sick humor

stitchd

Rob shouldnt do comedy if he cant take a joke, and instead of fight, how bout he make a joke back, oh yea he cant cuz hez not a comedian, hez a wanna be tosh and bam margera!

stitchd

Remember everyone YOLO and quit taking things too seriously!

abc123easyy

Are you kidding me? Dyrdek ****ing sucks half of his videos are old videos that have already been on tosh. Rob's a wigger ***** who took tosh's show and tried to make it more "family oriented" but in the process of doing that also took at every single bit of comedy that could've been in his copy cat remake. And enough with all the damn guests, is your show that sorry that you have to keep bringing in new people more famous then you so people will still tune in. I guess I would want to fight someone too if they were a lot better then me at my job and was rubbing it in my face.

Betalkinthattalk

I like both shows except for the fact that tosh talks about rape and pedophilia. That stuff is not to be made fun of. It also hurts robs image, and rod is awesome!

Crizzy2221

I like both shows but it's obvious that Rob copied Daniel just made it "appropriate" for children, but TEAM TOSH all the way. Btw people are saying Rob is better because he skateboards and blah blah blah stuff like that, well open ur eyes we are talking about comedy.

Yukayuka

Pfft are you serious rob? Calm your titties he's a COMEDIAN. And those saying "these things shouldnt be joked about" well jokes are subjective. Just because you dont like it doeant mean it should be banned. Silly :P btw, tosh BURNED rob in that replu xD i died!!! TEAM TOSH (Though rob is ok to)

99ways2die

Personally I like Ridiculousness way better then T.0 but watch them both for their difference in host styling but think Tosh is way better at standup and I love his cartoon he has out Brickleberry.

People calling Redic. a rip off when Tosh.0 is nothing but a rip off of it's won from Talk Soup and Americans funniest home videos.

Get over it, both the shows are just another product with a new label and their both good in their own right, however I don't blame Rob for being pissed and if he did beat the hell out of Daniel then that's what has to happen.

99ways2die

Miss lady

People are so simple minded!! Who gives a damn about tosh or whatever the hell dat is! Rob is not a comedian and still is way more funny than that lame Daniel guy! Plus ur missin the big picture. Rob is a millionaire and Daniel is what?????? Oh jus a lame comedian hosting a clip show!!!!!!! End of discussion!!!!

fandinomia

You people are all crack heads if you think ridiculousness is funnier than tosh.0.. or around the demo of 9-14. Dyrdeks awesome, but ridiculousness and those 2 painfully unfunny fools is terrible.