Rob Dyrdek

Tosh Is GOING DOWN

After Pedophile Joke

6/6/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0606_rob_dyrdek_danieLtosh
Daniel Tosh
will pay dearly for insinuating Rob Dyrdek diddles 12-year-old boys -- in fact, sources close to the "Fantasy Factory" star tell TMZ, Dyrdek actually wants to FIGHT Tosh over a recent on-air pedophile jab.

In case you missed the sketch on "Tosh.0" -- the comedian dresses up like Dyrdek at a "Childish Dream Factory for Young Boys Only" ... filled with shirtless, 12-year-olds on Razor scooters ... and even plies his young guests with wine and drugs.

060612_tosh0_launchv2
But Rob -- who also hosts an extremely similar clip show on MTV called "Ridiculousness" -- isn't laughing ... responding to the sketch on Twitter, writing, "The idea of having beef with @danieltosh is truly embarrassing ... for real ... imagine that 'clip show host' beef ... but now that beef is very real."

Dyrdek said he wanted to settle things "the old-fashioned way" -- and sources close to MTV reality star insist he isn't joking ... Dyrdek seriously wants to throw down with Tosh. He is NOT happy.

Dyrdek has yet to issue an official challenge -- but Tosh is still laughing. He just tweeted back to Rob, "fair enough but if you have to beat me up, can we film it and put it on my show so people will actually watch it?"

Snoski Roc

Thats what Drydek gets for jacking Tosh.0's show. Dyrdek should not go up against a comedian if he can't take it...LOL...I will watch the beat down on Tosh.0 and I know I will still be laughing at Drydek...LOL...

Victoria Nicole Thompson

Honestly, that was really funny. I mean if Rob can do all of that crazy **** that he does on his show, then he can surely take a ****ing joke.

Jimmmy

Rob is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the entertainment business.

You cant turn on the tv without seeing at least one his his shows on air.

Tosh doesnt have anything on him.

Rob makes 75 million a year. Tosh can talk when he is on robs level.

Joedan

Ummmm you dont have to be tall to kick ass and I would be mad too if someone did that

Thomas Jefferson

That skit was grosssssss whoever it is!

Fredo777

Huge fan of Rob's Fantasy Factory + of 'Rob + Big'. Not big on clip shows, so don't follow 'Ridiculousness'. Never watched more than a partial episode of Tosh.0 + that was quite enough for me. From what I've seen, Rob is naturally a silly, likable (+ charitable) character. Tosh seems full of himself + try-hard, but that's just based on the little I've been able to tolerate of watching him. Team Rob all the way.

DownSouth

Posh 2.0 is a *****. He seems to be trying to get a boost for his ratings by starting beef with another suck ass. Both of these dudes shows suck asses. They are both butt munching Drama Queens. I only comment because my 8 year old nepher made me suffer through an episode of Fantasy Factory. I'm still a bit numb in parts of my brain from it. Thank goodness he didn't make me sit through an episode of Posh. Thanks, little bro.

Lulubelle

Rob is 38 years old...:-/

erinross17

I hate Daniel Tosh can everything in his mind I love Rob Dyrdek He is funny and talent in my heart!!

muggyday

I've never felt the need to write in or defend a celebrity until now. This is in horribly bad taste. If you've ever seen Rob's shows you'd know that he's a decent and kind human being, who's a hero to millions of kids. If you saw the Make-A-Wish episode you'd know what I mean. His charitable works should be envied by Tosh. This isn't so much a slap in the face to Rob, it's one to every kid out there who is his fan. Shame on Tosh.

Deb

Dyrdek - you need a thicker skin if you're gonna jack other people's shows.. Douche.

Mary

I can't stand that POSH named Tosh anyways. He's no where near funny.

Steve

Maybe Rob should stop hanging out with 12 year olds.

burning_plastic

This is just weird and creepy. I never heard of either of these guys. I guess the one being spoofed actually has a show with kids?

brown dynamite

Rob Dyrdek is a no talent hack and his show is garbage.